Maxim Healthcare Services Healthcare Sales Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Maxim Healthcare Services Healthcare Sales Recruiter Interview Questions

2.0

Healthcare Sales Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Took me into office, sat with Healthcare Sales Recruiter and answered many interview questions. Follow up interview was what they called a pit-sit where I actually lead my own call. In both interviews, interviewers were very professional. They were not trying to trick me in any way, and they were fair.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Maxim Healthcare Services

Healthcare Sales Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2011.

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiter, he was very helpful and straight forward. Generic questions. In a week he called back with appointment time for a one on one. The salary and job requirements were laid out there from day one which was nice. The interviewer was very nice and the questions were very simple.

Interview Questions

• If a nurse on your team was repetitively late when going to one of your clients homes, what would you do?   1 Answer

The pay was 42k plus at 8k bonus at most on top. The hours were 8-6 M-F and on call 2-3 nights a week with some weekends required. I did not feel that for that many hours that 42k was sufficient pay.