Maxim Healthcare Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Maxim Healthcare Services Interview Questions

Interviews at Maxim Healthcare Services

2.3

Pediatric RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

Brief interview, they ask about your past experiences with medically fragile children and what type of medical equipment have you used. Welcoming atmosphere, plenty of opportunities for advancement within the company

Interview Questions

• How long have you been working with medically fragile children.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

The interview process was nice. I received a phone call where I answered questions from a recruiter. I then met the office manager. After that I did a pit sit where I got to meet the team. I then met another manager and was hired after that encounter.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

I was referred by a current employee and was contacted over email about setting up a phone screen. The recruiter called and asked about licensing timeline and interest in working at flu clinics.

Interview Questions

• When will you sit for the nclex and be available to start?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

You will interview with your manager than invited for a pit sit, which is a mini interview with 3 members of the team, then a phone interview with the regional manager.

LABA Interview

Interview

In person interview and phone screening. They will intially call you and make sure you are professional. Then, they will ask you to come in for an interview. IF they offer you a position, expect to not be making money for at least two months. You must go through a training and licensure that costs 100$.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience with challenging behaviors   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (East Hartford, CT).

Interview

Traditional interview questions. Very long and drawn out interview process. I had to interview with multiple people on 4 different occasions. During the 2nd or 3rd interview I sat on the floor with someone and made cold calls. After my final interview/4th visit, they decided to go with another candidate and honestly I’m glad they did. This wouldn’t have worked out for me; This office seems to be all sales and money and the interview process was extremely inefficient. I think they realized I care more about finding the right talent than simply just money, so they chose the other candidate, and it worked out.

Reimbursement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Columbia, MD) in February 2020.

Interview

Horrible! Waste of my time! Do not bother interviewing here! They will WASTE your time!

They seem so unorganized!

I called to check in on my application. A recruiter did a phone interview with me. She talked about herself for so long! She just went on and on! Like shut up! So unprofessional. She didn’t even hardly talk about my resume. Got an interview in person scheduled. Was interviewed by three people at the same time (never like that because it feels so intimidating). One girl took the place of another because he didn’t show up. Also, she herself was late to the interview. They asked a bunch of situational questions . They looked like they have never interviewed before because they were all reading off a packet of questions. The interview was way too long. Very unnecessary for an entry level position. They were so awkward at the end with small talk. I never heard back for weeks. I had to contact the recruiter to ask what happened. The recruiter said, “Oh they hired someone internally for the position, but they liked you though”. Well, if that’s the case then they already knew they were going to hire them so why interview me and waste my time? They did that on purpose just to say they “interviewed someone” on the outside when all along they knew they would hire inside. HATE companies that do that. It is so mean and inconsiderate to someone looking hard for a job. Also, first it was one position open, then it was closed, then open again, then 3 open. So I was interviewing for 3 jobs and didn’t get not one and then they say the 1 job is taken. So which is it? They don’t even know what jobs are available in THEIR OWN COMPANY!!!! So UNORGANIZED!!!!!!!!! Then the recruiter said “Oh can you come in again and meet with the guy who didn’t show up to the first interview and interview a SECOND time?” NO! Why would I interview again if you didn’t even have the decency to let me know I didn’t get the job the first time around! What a joke! Hope they go out of business!!!

I didn’t reply to their second interview request in the email. I purposely did not show up to the second interview and did not warn them and when the recruiter emailed me about not showing up I didn’t answer and ghosted her just like they did to me! That’s what they deserve! I treated them how they treated me: wasted time and no respect!
     Recruiters are such liars!
    DON’T INTERVIEW HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flu Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

Called me for an interview day after I applied, hired on the spot and started filling out paperwork. Had training scheduled the next week. Everyone was very kind. Interview only lasted 15 mins, asked if i was okay with the job duties

Paraeducator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

Applied online and got an email back within three to four weeks. Scheduled an interview all the way in the LA office, which is their main office. Interview was a 1:1 and was an easy/average interview that asked about education, experience, and why you would like to fulfill the position.

Interview Questions

• If student A is doing this, student B is doing that, and student C is doing this. What student would you help first, second, and third? Explain   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2020.

Interview

I applied through my university and was contacted by a business development manager for a phone screen. Was scheduled for an in-person interview with two recruiters. Interview went great, then invited for a pit-sit. Pit-sit was good, met the team and everyone seemed to like me. Was then scheduled for an interview with the business development manager and asked more behavioral-based questions. Then was told that he would schedule me a day to talk with the area VP over the phone. Never was able to do the phone interview with the area VP as I received a call a couple days later stating they want to pursue someone with a healthcare background. Was a lengthy interview process for just an entry level position. It did not make sense why I had to go through many interviews even though they prefer someone with a healthcare background. Another thing to note is that during the pit sit there was a lack of diversity in the office, making it feel really uncomfortable and awkward walking in. READ all the Glassdoor reviews before considering this company!!!

Interview Questions

• What would your dream job be?
      Describe a time you made it through a difficult situation.   Answer Question