Maxim Healthcare Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 19, 2018

2.3

Lpn Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Jackson, TN) in June 2018.

Interview

I applied through indeed. The same day I got a call to fill out their application on their website. I did it the same day. They called me the next morning scheduling an interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you ok being in a small house by yourself for 12 hours at a slow pace environment?   1 Answer

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Silver Spring, MD).

Interview

Basically was informed about the responsibilities for the role as a wellness/flu nurse and the expectations. Generally you are hired as long as you have an active nursing license and a clear TB test. Training is provided.

Interview Questions

• My nursing experience and whether I has any experience in the area of wellness & flu nursing.   1 Answer

LVN Position Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

Interview process was smooth. Asked about experiences of nursing and why you choose home health industry. They want to make sure you are. Mowing how the home health setting is and to make sure it is what you want to be involved with.

Interview Questions

• Why you prefer home health setting?   1 Answer

Internal Interview

Interview

I received an email asking for an interview. I emailed them back with my availability. I didn’t hear back from them at all and the job posting has disappeared... that is not professional behavior at all. Bullet dodged.

Medical Transcriptionist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

No interview obtained. I missed a call from the recruiter and tried calling back approximately 2 hours later and since then, leaving messages for the past few days...nothing. Shady.

Interview Questions

• Recruiter left message, stating he had a few questions and to return his call.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Allentown, PA) in May 2018.

Interview

I was called for a phone interview where the interviewer proceeded to ask me about a person I knew who interviewed there the previous week. He then set me up for an in-person interview at the Allentown location. Apparently, the interviewer asked me completely different questions than the person who was interviewed a week ago. The interviewer then kept asking me questions about the candidate that I knew and why that candidate decided to work elsewhere. The interviewer then handed me his business card and told me he would call me next week. The whole time I was there I felt like he was disinterested in me and only called me in to talk about the person I knew that he interviewed. After I left I sent the interviewer a thank you e-mail and received no response back. That same night he e-mailed my friend and said it is common courtesy to tell the business that you choose another company. This confirmed that the interviewer only called me in to find out the details on my friend. Which is awful, because I really do want to be a recruiter and he lost out on a very motivated individual. I am very disappointed and would not recommend anyone to interview here unless they like unprofessionalism. Not only that but I am pretty sure interviewers cannot ask candidates completely different questions, especially if one is in a protected class. Or ask about another candidate and how we met or where they decided to work instead of Maxim.

Interview Questions

• If you could have dinner with 3 people past and present who would they be and why?   1 Answer

Behavior Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Sacramento, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied online and was called just two days later! while the interview and application process is fairly quick the training and paperwork takes long (1-2 months). Overall, it was a good experience and the recruiter was extremely nice.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a conflict you had at work and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

30 min phone screen and then invited to interview at office in CT. Had over a 2 hour interview with managers answering questions. I never heard back, but would've declined the next steps of meeting with other recruiters for a half day, trying their job, and then interviewing with the regional vice president. The pay & benefits not worth it.

Field Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Greenville, NC) in March 2018.

Interview

Very friendly on the phone and in person. the interview was a 2 to 1 and both members where very informative about the company and position itself. Was able to ask questions and get full knowledgeable answers. The interview took only 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had to utilize your time management skills?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2018.

Interview

The interview was through a instant messenger app which is fine but this is at 10pm at night good thing I am a night owl. But then he quits replying a half had passed and I gave up it was well after 11pm and I was tired.