Maxim Healthcare Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Maxim Healthcare Services Interview Questions

Updated Nov 20, 2017

2.3

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

I interviewed with an Accounts Manager and then did a "pit sit" with two recruiters. The atmosphere was very relaxed and friendly. We ended the interview with a tour of the facility.

I sent a thank you email after the interview, but never received an email or call to follow up.

Interview Questions

• When was a time that an action had a different outcome than you expected and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

Phone interview with a corporate recruiter after submitting my resume online for the healthcare recruiter position. She told me that she would send my stuff over to the office I was applying for and they would contact me. Never heard back. Was a rushed interview. I did not even get to finish asking questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Phone interview then a two hour in person interview. You meet with the recruiter that did the phone interview then I met with two different people who were hiring for their recruiting team. I really enjoyed everyone I talked to! Everyone was extremely nice but I was a bit surprised that I was not asked back. Good experience with the company overall!

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume and tell me about yourself?   Answer Question

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

Started with an interview, a few weeks later shadow time, another week later submitted CORI check information and the following week Phone interview with VP.

I was told “they would be in touch with me once they spoke to the Vp” I gave it a week and emailed account manager and now we are another week out and he didn’t have the decency to send an email with a rejection or any follow up as promised.

Travel RN Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

There is no actual interview just hours and hours of online forms and test to fill out. Which isn't so bad considering they will provide you the answers to most of the competency test which I didn't need and I find it quite scary. Is that the kind of nurse that they want to have treating their mom or dad?!

Field Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Dallas, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

the interview process was lengthy and over exaggerated. I had applied for Recruiter position and was interviewed for that position initially. I was not selected then and the very helpful Business Development Manager replied to my thank you email and directed me for this other position. He forwarded my resume to the other hiring manager for that other opening. I had followed up twice after that they acknowledged my application and scheduled an interview. Interview was fairly easy and lasted good 30-40 mins with Hiring manager and she then took it forward to my pit sit with the team. Pit Sit was good, Team looked very supporting and we had a good talk. Everything went perfect and for an entry level job my dual masters degree and relevant education I was told that she liked me for the position and I will get their decision soon which didnt happened until I followed up with three emails in two weeks. They just sent me a very generic reply that I was not selected and no reason was given. I had waited too long to hear a no, It came across my mind so many time that this company is not worth it if they are not respecting people for their qualification and time.The compensation for the position was $13-$14 which is no great and certainly not worth so much of waiting.

Interview Questions

• how do you perform in a team, if one person in the team has loads of work what would you do?
      what are your career goals?
      what was your biggest challenge and what did you do about it?   Answer Question

LPN- Private Duty Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Colorado Springs, CO).

Interview

I was Called in for interview. On that same call i was asked about my experience, what i was looking for full or part time and what hours, they discissed cases that may be available to me. At the interview i was given an offer pending background and reference checks.

Interview Questions

Interview

I applied for the position online and was contacted less than a week later for a 30 minute phone screening. Following the phone screening I was invited to the office for an in person interview which lasted about an hour and a half. Most of the questions were used to gauge personality and fit for the position /ability to work in a team. Following the in person interview I was invited back for a "pit sit" or shadow day. During the pit sit I got to meet the employees in the office and see the recruiters day to day tasks up close. The pit sit gave a good understanding of the job and helped me decide if it was something I'd be interested in. After the pit sit I was asked to come back and do a final interview with the regional manager where I was asked some more formal questions to double check my fit for the position. I felt like I could contact anyone with questions along the way, they made the process smooth and pleasant!

Interview Questions

• Describe your past experience?   Answer Question
    • Can you name someone who mentored you in the past and how they have helped you?   Answer Question
    • Do you work well under pressure and can you work well in a team environment?   Answer Question

Flu Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hackensack, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Hackensack, NJ) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very brief they asked general questions about myself. The staff was friendly and polite. The interview took about 30 minutes including questions and paperwork. Overall I had a positive experience and not I'm awaiting my background check to clear.

RN, Bsn Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Houston, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

the interview process is really quick. It took 2 days to complete the process, and then I had to go their website filled out so many forms, took three tests. After finishing these thing, recruiter called me and set up an orientation. I need to finish the online modules and pass the test before starting to work.