Maxim Healthcare Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 19, 2018

2.3

Pediatric Resident Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (New York, NY).

Interview

applied on line was called by recruiter phone interview then went in for 1:2 interview . Was lengthy had to wait for clinical portion of interview over 30 minutes .after interview was offered job on spot

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

All in all, it was a great experience. I came in at appointed time, and I was asked routine questions about my nursing experience, and what my plans were for my future. I was then offered the job, pending health exam, and security review. After that I came in for Maxim training, and I was asked to do a few online courses.

Interview Questions

• My previous work experience, and what I liked about my last job.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was not a "negotiation phase".

Anonymous Employee in Santa Rosa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Santa Rosa, CA).

Interview

I didn't get any formal interview. The recruiter got my info from online application. They called me and get additional information. They told me to go to one of their centers and fill in more paper work.

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Silver Spring, MD) in April 2014.

Interview

it was a joke, instead of doing a drug test, they asked for a copy of my most recent drug test. It was positive for opiods, and they said that was okay!

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been arrested   1 Answer

Negotiation

They promised me a salary of 27 an hour, I accepted, then they paid 26 and acted like they never offered the higher salary

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Roseville, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Bring in employer evaluations and fill out paperwork. Spend a 1/2 hour just talking about nursing and the different procedures done. They called my sister in law and she gave a glowing report.

Clinical Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Carlsbad, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

I received a random phone call many months after applying to the company. Had an initial phone interview with the Administrative Officer. Was then asked to come in for a Clinical interview with the Director of Nursing Services and finally was told there would be one last interview with someone from the corporate office via phone. I came in to complete some paperwork and the Area Vice President was in the office that day and was asked if I was comfortable doing any unscheduled interview. Why not, it was painless, and took all of 25-30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were pretty standard for a Home Health agency and came out of a printed book from corporate I would think, this was the second company that the interviewers read the questions from a book to complete the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, it was a set offer that came from the corporate office.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

Had a panel interview over a 2 days period, one came in after the other asking questions to see if you are a good fit. They were very informal, you meet with each person on the team. Recruiters, business office, supervisors, Financial and billing people, and the administrative officer.

Interview Questions

• Are you easily offended? Do you take racial jokes seriously?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They had a set rate for all jobs, unable to negotiate

Clinical Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Oklahoma City, OK) in March 2013.

Interview

Spoke with two about my job , work and why i'm looking. Everyone was very nice, explained the process well, What to expect and who would call me with information

IS Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Columbia, MD) in November 2013.

Interview

I interviewed for an IS Manager job. Initial discussion with a recruiter started in Nov, interview with multiple people on multiple days. Very long process. Spent over 8 hours in interviews and two months.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary. Very non technical interview. More concern around the type of personality.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (San Jose, CA).

Interview

I received a phone call, and then I went in for an interview soon after. The interview was pretty brief. I was asked questions based on my resume and there were a few behavioral questions. The overall experience was positive. Everyone was very nice.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever done recruiting before?
      What is an accomplishment you're particularly proud of?   Answer Question