Maxim Healthcare Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 16, 2018

2.3

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2018.

Interview

The interview was through a instant messenger app which is fine but this is at 10pm at night good thing I am a night owl. But then he quits replying a half had passed and I gave up it was well after 11pm and I was tired.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jeffersonville, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Jeffersonville, IN) in January 2018.

Interview

Was referred to the position by a friend, then spoke to a recruiter. Then I had 2 phone screenings and was set up for a 1:1. 1:1 was successful so was brought in for a "pit sit." That was successful so I was brought in for one more informal meeting with 2 of the managers I hadn't spoken to. The following day I was called and told that although I was a strong candidate, they were going in a different direction.

Although the interview process was tedious, they were polite and flexible, understanding that I had other offers on the table and that I needed a decision as quickly as possible.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you over the other strong candidates we are considering?   1 Answer

LPN- Private Duty Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (New York, NY).

Interview

I received an email in regards to my resume posted on Indeed. Spoke with the recruiter & scheduled an over the phone interview. It took bout 20-30 mins. Discussed pay, touched on benefits slightly & type of cases available. Came into the office to fill out paperwork. Background check performed. About a week later I received an offer & accepted.

Lpn Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Nashville, TN) in December 2017.

Interview

We sat down in a small conference room and discussed the nursing positions available. They were very friendly, polite and professional. They made me feel very comfortable & I am looking forward to working at Maxim.

Interview Questions

• Do you have recent experience in the home care setting?   Answer Question

Registered Behavior Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountlake Terrace, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Mountlake Terrace, WA) in December 2017.

Interview

I was recruited from a resume I posted on a job board. I had a phone interview with the recruiter which was causal, and he was easy to talk to. I was then invited to have an in-person interview which they worked around my schedule. The BCBA I interviewed with was professional and asked great questions. I was impressed.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you did not agree with your BCBA (in regards to clients programming) and what did you do/say?   Answer Question
    • How would you handle a situation where the client was aggressive and the BIP indicated the function to be attention maintained?   Answer Question

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

Phone interview with a corporate recruiter after submitting my resume online for the healthcare recruiter position. She told me that she would send my stuff over to the office I was applying for and they would contact me. Never heard back. Was a rushed interview. I did not even get to finish asking questions.

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

I interviewed with an Accounts Manager and then did a "pit sit" with two recruiters. The atmosphere was very relaxed and friendly. We ended the interview with a tour of the facility.

I sent a thank you email after the interview, but never received an email or call to follow up.

Interview Questions

• When was a time that an action had a different outcome than you expected and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Phone interview then a two hour in person interview. You meet with the recruiter that did the phone interview then I met with two different people who were hiring for their recruiting team. I really enjoyed everyone I talked to! Everyone was extremely nice but I was a bit surprised that I was not asked back. Good experience with the company overall!

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume and tell me about yourself?   Answer Question

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

Started with an interview, a few weeks later shadow time, another week later submitted CORI check information and the following week Phone interview with VP.

I was told “they would be in touch with me once they spoke to the Vp” I gave it a week and emailed account manager and now we are another week out and he didn’t have the decency to send an email with a rejection or any follow up as promised.

Behavior Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Tacoma, WA) in November 2017.

Interview

2 people present 1 recruiter 1 BCBA. The process was OK , felt judgments right away. Only take job if you need the experience, and are going into a BCBA program, but these people don't value you like other companies do.