Maxim Healthcare Services Home Health Aide-STNA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Maxim Healthcare Services Home Health Aide-STNA Interview Questions

Interviews at Maxim Healthcare Services

Home Health Aide-STNA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

Interview was fairly quick and easy. Was hired on the spot and started work within two weeks. Staff was all very friendly and took the time to really listen to what I had to say.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They offered me less than I was willing to take but came during the interview and offered me more.

Other Interview Reviews for Maxim Healthcare Services

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Columbus, OH) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview and hiring process went well offered me job but they never called me to work pay is low no benefits they advertise they need help you go in get interviewed offered a job given business cards to hand out refer your friends! Why ? I never heard from them again

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Maxim   1 Answer

Negotiation

It's based on experience so they said they start at 9 dollars an hour max is 10.50 with at least ten years experience

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Cleveland, OH) in June 2017.

Interview

Phone interview went great, scheduled for in person interview which also went great was told I would be contacted to finish the paperwork for new hire, not even 2 days later I received an email stating I was not of quality and they chose another candidate. If this is how they conduct business I'm glad I have nothing to do with them it is disgusting and completely unprofessional I wouldn't trust this agency at all now. I will be talking to their bosses and if they give me the run around I will just keep going up the chain until I find a resolve.