Maxim Healthcare Services LPN- Private Duty Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Maxim Healthcare Services LPN- Private Duty Interview Questions

Interviews at Maxim Healthcare Services

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Colorado Springs, CO).

Interview

I was Called in for interview. On that same call i was asked about my experience, what i was looking for full or part time and what hours, they discissed cases that may be available to me. At the interview i was given an offer pending background and reference checks.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Maxim Healthcare Services

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (New York, NY).

Interview

I received an email in regards to my resume posted on Indeed. Spoke with the recruiter & scheduled an over the phone interview. It took bout 20-30 mins. Discussed pay, touched on benefits slightly & type of cases available. Came into the office to fill out paperwork. Background check performed. About a week later I received an offer & accepted.

Anonymous Employee in Flint, MI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Flint, MI).

Interview

Too much paperwork. Process took several hours. Tested on both clinical skills as well as the nursing process. This Company has been investigated and found guilty of false claims. Because of this, employees must under go several hours of compliance training. When yearly reviews were done, no offer of monetary compensation offered.

Interview Questions

• Are you available every other weekend.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Williamsport, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Williamsport, PA) in July 2013.

Interview

It was an average interview. The person was very attentive and I was also spoke to the some of the other office staff the same day.They asked about what skills that i had. asked about working with ventilators, and trach. pts. Have i ever worked with children. They really made you feel at ease and comfortable.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been in the nursing field?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Plains, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Plains, PA).

Interview

I was brought into the office where everyone was professional and pleasant. The interviewer asks questions to find out what you are looking for . They are willing to provide education in house and will use your experience to help guide you to the next level of your career based on their needs and your experience/willingness. They are very flexible.

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Wichita, KS).

Interview

Very thorough and lengthy background check process. A lot of online orientation classes prior to being placed with a client.

Negotiation

New grad--not much to negotiate. I needed a job and they gave me one. But since then I have received pay increase after 1st year. If you want the pay raise you must be willing to pick up extra assignments and learn new clinical skills.

Anonymous Employee in Hackensack, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Hackensack, NJ) in October 2013.

Interview

Need 3 references. Inrerview by Field Nurse Supr Need MD phys, nursg lic CPR, TB test, Titer Chic Pox, German Measles.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They try to lower your hourly rate from case to case.

LPN- Private Duty Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services in January 2010.

Interview

Interview was very brief. was interviewed by nurse manager and branch director hired on the spot took initial exams and was given a case immediately after giving all required information

Interview Questions

• All question were very basic nothing really hard to answer or would requiring a lot of thought   Answer Question
    • Is there any patient you would refuse to work with?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Fayetteville, NC) in September 2012.

Interview

It was an easy process. Fill out paperwork do the online training, do the clinical test. you will meet with a clinical manager and discuss your experience. The more experience you have the more likely you will get assignments.

Interview Questions

• What type of patients do you have the most difficulty with?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Falls Church, VA).

Interview

There is no real interview. You attend an orientation and do some in-services on-line. Once you apply a recruiter will call you and see what you are interested in and to make sure you have at least some experience. Next, you are invited to the orientation. At orientation you must bring license, CPR card, social security card. You just go over lots of paperwork, and get an explanation of the companies policies.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not too much wiggle room. They pay according to the patient's insurance.