Maxim Healthcare Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 7, 2017

2.3

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm Desert, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Palm Desert, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

30 min phone screen from corporate recruiter, about an hr in-person interview, half a day for pit-sit, and an interview with the area vp. The entire process was approximately 3 weeks, though communication was poor. I had to call 3 times until i was told by the hiring manager that they were pursuing other candidates.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had an issue with a client and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (White Plains, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

First interview had the recruiter along with the office manager. Helped to explain open cases available, benefits, pay rate etc. Second interview with RN clinical director. Able to explain duties of the role and what is expected. Also confirmed they will train staff until they are comfortable.
    Hired on the spot. Both interviews conducted same day. HR contacted me later that day to set up a date to come back and fill out hiring packet.

Maxim Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

First, you go in and have an interview with the account manager. You have a conversational interview- there are no hard set questions, but typical interview questions will crop up. Mine was where do I see myself in 5 years and what makes me think I'd be a good healthcare recruiter. Then if you pass, you go onto a "pit" sit where you sit with the recruitment team for about 2 hours. They'll ask you questions and then you'll have another mini-interview with the recruiter supervisor. From then on you have an interview over the phone with a regional manager. I still don't know if I've been accepted for the job and it's been 6 weeks, I'm assuming not.

Home Health Aide-STNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Cleveland, OH) in June 2017.

Interview

Phone interview went great, scheduled for in person interview which also went great was told I would be contacted to finish the paperwork for new hire, not even 2 days later I received an email stating I was not of quality and they chose another candidate. If this is how they conduct business I'm glad I have nothing to do with them it is disgusting and completely unprofessional I wouldn't trust this agency at all now. I will be talking to their bosses and if they give me the run around I will just keep going up the chain until I find a resolve.

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

I was contacted for a phone interview which went very well. She asked 6 situational questions. A few days later she got back to me about setting up an in person interview with a couple senior recruiters. That interview was about a week later and went really well (or so I thought)and lasted about an hour. At the end they said they would gather the notes from my phone interview and in person interview to give to the director to review. Not even a day later, I was sent a generic email from HR letting me know that I was not accepted for the position. Seemed a little strange that they declined me that quickly. I have a feeling that the interviewer didn't even give me a chance and went off of whether she liked me personally (she seemed to be moody). Everything happens for a reason, and after that process, I would not want to work for this company. If that is how they recruit for an internal employee, I cant say that I agree with their integrity of their business.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where there was a conflict between you and another employee and how you dealt with it.   1 Answer

Certified Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

Brief and to the point. I came in at my scheduled appointment time and was immediately seen by the recruiter I had previously spoken to. It was a short interview and questions about on hands experience in the field. They don't ask questions about how you handles situations, questions about your traits or long or short terms, it is mostly experience with caring for patients who cannot do basic living activities for themselves.

Field Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Memphis, TN) in May 2017.

Interview

I haven't been hired as far as I know. I was contacted the following day after my interview with the Manager and the Director. I received a call the following day from the manager asking me to come to do a pit sit to see if it's something I would like to do.

Interview Questions

• How do I work under pressure?   1 Answer
    • What was my future goals while working for the company?   1 Answer

Behavior Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

It was so quick less then 3 days very odd. They wanted to hire me but would not pay mileage or travel time so it would be clocking on at a clients house clock off when you leave type of thing.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the regional recruiter, very typical questions. Received a phone call a day later asking to have an in-office interview with their manager. Met with the manager and one other employee. Asked questions such as what I knew about the company, situational questions dealing with team work, what I was looking for in a position, etc. Did not hear back for a few weeks, but then received an e-mail from the manager asking to come back for a Pit Sit. About a week later I was offered the position. The process was long and nerve-racking, but overall worth it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked on a team, and how you dealt with completing tasks.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (San Jose, CA).

Interview

I received a phone call, and then I went in for an interview soon after. The interview was pretty brief. I was asked questions based on my resume and there were a few behavioral questions. The overall experience was positive. Everyone was very nice.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever done recruiting before?
      What is an accomplishment you're particularly proud of?   Answer Question