Maxim Healthcare Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 7, 2017

2.3

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (San Jose, CA).

Interview

I received a phone call, and then I went in for an interview soon after. The interview was pretty brief. I was asked questions based on my resume and there were a few behavioral questions. The overall experience was positive. Everyone was very nice.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever done recruiting before?
      What is an accomplishment you're particularly proud of?   Answer Question

Home Care Interview

Interview

I went in for the Interview the lady who i was speaking with said I had the job and she will call for orientation but she emailed me and told me sorry but they have enough candidates for the position i fill for so I didn't get the job

Reimbursement Specialist- Homecare Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Columbia, MD) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied on Career builder, Received a call in about 2 days for a phone interview. After the phone interview I did not receive a phone call until about 2 weeks later for an in person interview. All communication was done through a recruiter. I received a conformation email for the in person interview from the recruiter. I got to the interview about 20 mins early sat in the lobby and waited for someone to come get me. The interview had 4 other people (INTERVIEWING ME). After they asked me questions and waited for someone else to come in. After the other person came in everyone else left and she asked me the exact same questions. Once this was done I went to shadow another reimbursement specialist for about 30 mins. Once i did that i went to the lady who had just interviewed me office. She asked me if this was something I would like and be interested in. I said Yes. She told me that they usually get back to everyone quick and that they have other interviews so I should hear something back the next day or the day after. On the way home I received a phone call informing me that I received the job.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you didn't agree with something a manager asked you to do..and how did you handle it??   Answer Question

RN HOME CARE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Interview

Interview in 3days , anyone got tips on how and what to prepare for my interview?. It is suppose to be a clinical interview. I'm praying and hoping i get a job with them

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

fast and quick , not hard at all . they want to get to know you and just ask you about your background . i just said fast learner , want to develop my skills and grow .

Field Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

3 phases: face-to-face interview, pit sit, interview with managers. On the first day, I interviewed with the manager. She was very nice and was able to answer questions and talk about the position. She asked questions about skills, strengths/weaknesses, scenarios, your ability to handle stress and different management styles, and etc. A couple of days later, I was asked to do a pit sit in which I got to spend time with the other FSAs for an hour and learn what they do. After that, the FSAs will notify the manager if they see potential in you and would like you to be on their team. Then the following day, I was asked by the manager to meet with the director. The three of us talked more about the position and they wanted to see if I will be able to handle this type of job. After that, I was offered a position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, strengths/weaknesses, are you able to handle different styles of management   2 Answers

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Roseville, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Bring in employer evaluations and fill out paperwork. Spend a 1/2 hour just talking about nursing and the different procedures done. They called my sister in law and she gave a glowing report.

CNA/HHA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gardena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Gardena, CA).

Interview

High turnover rate of office staff. I think that the guy who interviewed me was on his first day too. It worked to my advantage. Got hired and assigned to a great facility. Been with the company for years.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with a crisis situation?   1 Answer

Reimbursement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Nottingham, MD) in November 2016.

Interview

I submitted my resume through Monster. The next day I received an email from a corporate recruiter for a phone interview. The next week on that Monday I completed the phone interview. Two weeks passed and I was contacted for an in-person interview the following week on a Thursday. On the day of my interview I met with the team lead, did a side-by-side with current reimbursement specialist, and then I interviewed with the OSM. The interview went well. The following day I received a call with an offer. I start on November 14,2016.

Interview Questions

• What do you strive for each day.   2 Answers

Negotiation

Pretty straightforward.

Homecare RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Orlando, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

They will hire a large number of RNs to keep on rouster but do not have many cases available on hand. Work on the idea that many on staff nurses gives them the choice to pick up cases as they become available but gives little work for the staff or poor choices.

Interview Questions

• The usual routine history question, some care hands on requirements   1 Answer

Number of offers but no serious cases. Low pay offers with promise to upgrade as new cases become available