Maxim Healthcare Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Maxim Healthcare Services Interview Questions

Updated Mar 16, 2017

2.3

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services in August 2016.

Interview

Had a phone interview with the business development manager, then the next day with another business development manager.. Two days later I shadowed the pit crew.. It seemed promising and was told Id get a call from the regional manager soon. Never got it. I called two weeks later for an update and was told they were getting "their ducks in a row" and that I should hear soon because they want to get back up to full staff.. 3 weeks after that I still hadnt heard so I emailed the business development manager and didnt hear a response from him either. They seemed to string me a long and with no responses, it's not a company I would want to work for. If you can't respect my time as much as yours then I will move on.

RN HOME CARE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Pittsburgh, PA) in August 2016.

Interview

Was notified by a recruiter to allow 1-3 hours of the day. Will first have a face to face interview by a Nurse Manager then will see the HR Director once I accepted the position.

Flu and Wellness Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process was super easy, I was called in for a group interview. I had a few days that I could select from. They asked basic questions and hired everyone on the spot. Which was great. I was emailed my background check, to which I replied with a couple of questions.

I didn't hear back at all. After multiple attempts to have my very simple questions answered, I got no replies! Finally 3 weeks later I get a phone call to set up my orientation, I mention that I had gotten no answers to my questions and cannot formally accept the job offer until so.

Within minutes the girl calls me back and basically tells me that while the job posting said "full time" it is not guaranteed that I would get full time, I might not even get part time. Its all first come first serve with the hours, and if my math is correct they hired at least 10 people for this position. So if your lucky you can get the hours.

This might work for some but it was not a good fit for me. I wish they would have been more considerate of my time. After weeks of not hearing anything, I started to assume I just didn't get the job.

Flu Cinic RN Interview

Application

Interview

Applied on line for a per diem, seasonal flu clinic RN position in Massachusetts. Received a call from a recruiter a few weeks after.

Recruiter stated hourly rate early in the conversation. I believe they tell you the rate because most nurses jump ship when they hear it.

I bailed immediately. Taking an hourly rate 33% less than the going rate for this job is not good for the nursing profession.

The recruiter did not sound at all surprised that I declined. I imagine it happens frequently.

Interview Questions

• Our hourly rate is $21. Are you interested?   1 Answer

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anchorage, AK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Anchorage, AK) in July 2016.

Interview

It was very brief and easy. Felt like it wasn't even an interview and I basically already had the job. I sat down with two people since my recruiter was training someone, they both asked me a couple questions. They were very friendly and it was relaxed, but still professional. They asked me about three questions and answered mine. It took probably less than 15 minutes.

LVN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Dallas, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

It was a typical interview. Not too difficult. They asked personality questions. I had maybe 2 tell me about yourself questions. I had a what does professionalism mean to you question.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with Trachs?   1 Answer

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

Interview process, phone interview with HR recruiter, face to face with branch manager, 3 hour pit - sit shadow, followed up with phone interview with VP. Overall, a very long drawn out process with too many people involved. Different interviews wanted you to have different priorities in the job, but with very generic questions.

Interview Questions

• Give one example of when you were in a difficult situation and what did you do to solve it?   Answer Question

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Interview

Applied on Linked In and was contacted the next day to set up a phone interview. After the phone interview with a recruiter, I was called by a manager for another brief phone interview and we set up an in-person meeting. After the in-person meeting I completed a pitsit, which involved me shadowing several members of the office and allowed me to ask questions to each of them (be sure to bring lots of questions). This was the only part of the process that felt slightly disorganized, but that was partly due to the office being short-staffed on the day it happened. Following the pitsit I had a phone interview with the Regional Manager and was then extended an offer. The entire process took about three weeks and I felt like I could contact anyone at any time with a question. The offer was exactly what they said it would be upfront and had I not had another offer that was slightly better I would have been very excited to start working with the Maxim team!

Interview Questions

• What are your career goals?   1 Answer

I received another offer that was more in line with my career goals.

Home Aide Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

no interview just filling out forms and taking a quick skills interview test which was very easy, i was recommended by a recruiter so they knew all about me beforehand.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Washington, DC) in June 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview and then an in person interview and then a phone interview again with another person. Was supposed to have a Skype interview but was never called back when the employer couldn't make out first schedule appointment

Interview Questions

• Strengths, Weaknesses, Given scenarios and have to answer them   Answer Question