Maxim Healthcare Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Maxim Healthcare Services Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2017

2.3

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Interview

Applied on Linked In and was contacted the next day to set up a phone interview. After the phone interview with a recruiter, I was called by a manager for another brief phone interview and we set up an in-person meeting. After the in-person meeting I completed a pitsit, which involved me shadowing several members of the office and allowed me to ask questions to each of them (be sure to bring lots of questions). This was the only part of the process that felt slightly disorganized, but that was partly due to the office being short-staffed on the day it happened. Following the pitsit I had a phone interview with the Regional Manager and was then extended an offer. The entire process took about three weeks and I felt like I could contact anyone at any time with a question. The offer was exactly what they said it would be upfront and had I not had another offer that was slightly better I would have been very excited to start working with the Maxim team!

Interview Questions

• What are your career goals?   1 Answer

I received another offer that was more in line with my career goals.

Home Aide Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

no interview just filling out forms and taking a quick skills interview test which was very easy, i was recommended by a recruiter so they knew all about me beforehand.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Washington, DC) in June 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview and then an in person interview and then a phone interview again with another person. Was supposed to have a Skype interview but was never called back when the employer couldn't make out first schedule appointment

Interview Questions

• Strengths, Weaknesses, Given scenarios and have to answer them   Answer Question

RN Wellness RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (San Francisco, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Contacted by phone to set up in person interview. Interview was straight forward with very few questions. More about general background experience and interest in working with the company. Easy going and friendly interviewer. Paperwork to begin hiring process was given the same day to fill out and background check to begin. Training login and materials also provided the same day as interview which was helpful.

Recruiter Interview

Interview

I went through the phone call, in person interview, and pit sit processes. After he promised to follow up, I received a follow up voicemail from the account manager who managed the Dayton, Ohio office that I interviewed at in which he told me that he would be available to follow up with me any time that day if I wanted to call him back. I called him back 10 minutes later, left him a polite voicemail, and waited to hear back from him. Guess what? I never did. I even called him an additional time after the appropriate amount of time had passed, but again, no answer or return call. Maxim needs to ensure that their "leaders" are not being dishonest and rude to those that have invested their time and energy into the company's efforts. It is obvious that the Dayton, Ohio branch of this company lacks professionalism and consideration for the needs and feelings of others, which is extremely frightening considering what they do.

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Allentown, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

It was a very good experience. I felt like I wasn't forced to be there and they did a great job welcoming me. This was my second interview and I shadowed someone. I was supposed to leave at 1230. End d up leaving at 2 which was not an issue at all.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pleasant.

Client Coordinator (Westchester Location) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Interview has 4 steps: phone interview w/recruiter, in office interview, shadowing the "pit", in office or phone interview with area vice president. Poor follow ups from the accounts manager, process to long for entry level positions.

Interview Questions

didn't like the interview process

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (San Diego, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

I was brought in multiple times to meet people in the office and eventually the area VP. I understand that Maxim has branch offices and your experience there depends heavily on the office in which you interview in. Everyone was friendly and had an overall good environment.

Interview Questions

• What was one time you failed and what did you learn from it?   Answer Question

National Recruitment Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

Was reached out through Linkedin by a regional recruiter. Spoke with him on the phone for a good 30 minutes for an initial screening of my resume and experience. Was then forwarded to the Manager of the department for another phone interview. Was then sent to the office for the in-person interview. Went over job description and how I would fit into the company dynamic. Interviewed with two lead recruiters and spoke about how sales correlate to recruitment. Was then asked to come back for a "pit-sit" which is Maxim's take on a job shadow. I did "a-day-in-the-life" with an employed National Recruitment Manager

Interview Questions

• How does your experience match what we are looking for?
      Why are you leaving your current position?
      Answer Question

Caregiver Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process was over the phone which I found a bit odd. Normally, they would ask you to come into the office, They were quick to hire caregivers that didn't had much experience

Interview Questions

• Asked about your experience working with disabled, elderly, MHID,   Answer Question