Maxim Healthcare Services LVN Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Maxim Healthcare Services LVN Interview Questions

Interviews at Maxim Healthcare Services

1.8

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (San Bernardino, CA).

Interview

After sending application/resume online, a recruiter will call you to come in to the office to fill out an application packet (if you meet the requirements).

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Maxim Healthcare Services

Anonymous Employee in Gardena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Gardena, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

I was asked a few questions about my previous experience as a Licensed Vocational Nurse. The whole interview was roughly thirty minutes. Staff was very accommodating. They made me feel calm during the interview and seemed interested in my past as well as my passion for nursing. after the questions, I was asked to return for a TB test and to get comped on a few of their machines.

Interview Questions

• I was asked where I saw myself three years from my interview date.   1 Answer

LVN Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services in August 2015.

Interview

Great experience, easy, friendly environment. Interview took about 20 minutes total. Once I was hired I completed an application online in their computer room. Once they set you up with your application they will have you a couple of exams to test your knowledge. Once completed they set an orientation date.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Austin, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

Nothing really challenging. Friendly with lots of smiles and paperwork. Initial interview with administrator and HR manager. Once hired several hours orientation. Paid $10 per hour. Nice offices plenty parking. There was a patient they had in mind for me who had a difficult family situation nurses had to deal with which was not disclosed.

Interview Questions

• Where did you hear about us?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (San Bernardino, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

People were very nice.simple questions. too much paperwork job offered pay was an insult to someone with 15years experience in the field. Overall it would have been a nice place to work but pay scales should reflect experience

Interview Questions

• what was a bad experience at your last job and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

LVN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services in July 2015.

Interview

There was no interview. Recruiter called me to ask what is my availability, my past experience, and discuss with me the assignment and pay. You then have to do lots of online tests and pass with an 80%. Next is the background check, which is extensive. It could take up to a few days. The hiring coordinator also calls your references. Once the background check is done, you're invited to an orientation where you sign hiring paperwork and discuss company policies.

Interview Questions

• Are you available to work this many hours?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Concord, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Concord, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

I applied in the Concord office and had a group interview there, but instantly transferred to the Sacramento location and was put to work closer to home, lots of testing and paperwork, but otherwise very easy to get hired on. During the initial interview we went over policies and skills required to work as a nurse for the company, as well as looked at all the paperwork we would be responsible for.

Anonymous Employee in Gardena, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Gardena, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

I felt like the whole interview process was easy. The recruiter assigned to you usually interviews you. He had asked basic questions on past work experiences, what made you become a nurse, how well do you work with others, what inspired you to become a nurse, can you work well under pressure? Provide an example. and other questions similar to those.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to work under pressure and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Roseville, CA) in April 2019.

Interview

direct to the point and very nice staff. recruiter call me in two days after applying online.1:1 interview. 30 minutes interview. training for novice nurse is offered. they will work on your hours.

Interview Questions

• how many years of experience in home health?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Victorville, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Victorville, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview process took about 10 days. They are pretty quick with getting you hired on. Expect an interview an application, background and if everything goes smoothly, you will be working soon.