Maxim Healthcare Services Licensed Practical Nurse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Licensed Practical Nurse

Maxim Healthcare Services Licensed Practical Nurse Interview Questions

Updated Nov 3, 2017

1.9

16 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (White Plains, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

First interview had the recruiter along with the office manager. Helped to explain open cases available, benefits, pay rate etc. Second interview with RN clinical director. Able to explain duties of the role and what is expected. Also confirmed they will train staff until they are comfortable.
Hired on the spot. Both interviews conducted same day. HR contacted me later that day to set up a date to come back and fill out hiring packet.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Maxim Healthcare Services

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Jacksonville, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

It started with a recruiter who verified I met the job criteria. Following was a clinical supervisor to verify my abilities. Both were thorough in their questions. Each interview lasted about 45 minutes, professionally conducted but appeared at least from The clinical interview, scripted.

Interview Questions

• The questions were simple and direct   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Oxnard, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Oxnard, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Was interviewed over the phone by George after applying for a job, after a bit of phone/email tag on my part. I was then called in to meet and greet the RN supervisor, who pretty much asked typical questions. It was a very easy interview and at the time, I was 33 weeks pregnant. (I am a flat belly pregnant person but I made the choice to disclose my status) This was not an issue as she was looking for someone to take pediatric cases. I filled out the hire on package after the interview, as I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle parents who are irate, overbearing or generally standoffish?   Answer Question
    • What's you experience like with vents and trachs?   Answer Question

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

After a brief phone interview they have you come into the office to fill out a large amount of paperwork. It took them from the day before Thanksgiving until the 4th of January to get back to me regarding follow up to my paperwork. I had to keep calling several times only to have them tell me that they were still working on it.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Interview

It was 2 brief phone calls and all they asked was about my experience. Not details of salary were spoken of or pay rate. Then I got an Email stating I was hired

Anonymous Employee in Winfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Winfield, MO) in September 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview. Then a few days later contacted by an employer through the Contract company. Did a phone interview with them. Lastly, set up a start date on the job.

Interview Questions

• How many years of nursing experience?   1 Answer
    • Q:Do you have any nursing experience with kids/children?   1 Answer
    • What other nursing settings experience do you have?   1 Answer

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

Normal interview. Very relaxed environment. Interview started just a tad bit late because interviewer was in a meeting. But great experience overall. Would recommend applying for position that pays a little more.

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services in April 2015.

Interview

Received a call to go in for an interview and went in the next day, but when I went in all I did was fill out an application and papers for a background check. I was told the background check would take a week. Called every week for a whole month to see where I stood in the process and every time they told me they couldn't reach any of my references and/or our new recruiter is still learning. Finally after a month I got a call that they finally reached my references. Went in for a "clinical interview" with the nurse manager. Then got scheduled for orientation, then had to do online training, then had to go to "clinical orientation", all before being able to actually work. Whole process took almost 3 months being "clinical orientation" only takes place once a month -_-

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you walked into your patient room and their trach was out lying on their bed?   1 Answer
    • Would you be ok with accompanying children to school?   1 Answer

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services in November 2014.

Interview

the second interview I had was only 20 minutes after the interviewer spent about 10 minutes looking for my file. first applied online and have 2 other in person interviews plus getting a TB test and drug test done that I passed without problems

Negotiation

have had 3 interviews and now must do some online inservice before getting an assignment for this agency

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Baltimore, MD) in March 2014.

Interview

The application process was a long and tedious one. I had to continually follow up with the recruiter to make sure he had received my documentation. But once you get in for the interview, the job is pretty much yours.

Interview Questions

• If a client asked you to give them a ride in your personal vehicle, in exchange for a shortened shift how would youb handle that?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There were no negotiations.