Maxim Healthcare Services Licensed Practical Nurse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Licensed Practical Nurse

Maxim Healthcare Services Licensed Practical Nurse Interview Questions

Interviews at Maxim Healthcare Services

1.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Wichita, KS) in April 2011.

Interview

This is the first time I have applied for a home care type setting and I go back for my second interview tomorrow and am a little bit nervious what I might be getting myself into. My first interview went well. Staff seemed nice but as we all know looks can be deceiving.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was difficult. Mostly common sense. You take some placement/knowledge type test to see your knowledge level/where you stand.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Maxim Healthcare Services

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

It was pretty easy, tons of paperwork to fill out, had to haggle with the guy over salary, he only budged by .50 cents more per hour. (He wanted $16) It was a pretty straight forward interview process.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Raleigh, NC) in May 2012.

Interview

Was called by a recruiter and basically got the job before even interviewing.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Columbus, OH) in January 2012.

Interview

Very intense for State of WV travel assignment. I did however have a long history with Maxim and this decreased the amount of time the entire process took. Was a great interview process with the guys in the Columbus, OH staffing division.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very simple due to my long history with the compnay.

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Knoxville, TN) in November 2010.

Interview

I was interviewed twice for the position and made to feel accepted and as if they were truly interested in my skills and work experience

Interview Questions

• when they asked why I left my last employer I explained that I could no longer do the lifting required and was not sure if I should have explained why.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I accepted what was offered

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Interview

The interview was very quick and vague. The recruiter was not helpful to make sure that he got all the information. Had to go back several times to get information for them.

Interview Questions

• the most unexpected question was would i donate to the office activities   Answer Question

Negotiation

Make sure that all the paper work is in before you leave the office

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (San Antonio, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

I worked for this company in the past and was very satisfied, so I was very enthusiastic about working for this company again. My previous employee information was still on file with them so the whole re hire process was fairly quick and easy. I had left in good standing and was returning with a good past work history so there wasn't much to the whole process other than the skills tests and "paper work".

Interview Questions

• Really nothing unexpected or difficult about the process. The staff was friendly and helpful.   Answer Question

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

After a brief phone interview they have you come into the office to fill out a large amount of paperwork. It took them from the day before Thanksgiving until the 4th of January to get back to me regarding follow up to my paperwork. I had to keep calling several times only to have them tell me that they were still working on it.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services in April 2015.

Interview

Received a call to go in for an interview and went in the next day, but when I went in all I did was fill out an application and papers for a background check. I was told the background check would take a week. Called every week for a whole month to see where I stood in the process and every time they told me they couldn't reach any of my references and/or our new recruiter is still learning. Finally after a month I got a call that they finally reached my references. Went in for a "clinical interview" with the nurse manager. Then got scheduled for orientation, then had to do online training, then had to go to "clinical orientation", all before being able to actually work. Whole process took almost 3 months being "clinical orientation" only takes place once a month -_-

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you walked into your patient room and their trach was out lying on their bed?   1 Answer
    • Would you be ok with accompanying children to school?   1 Answer

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Interview

It was 2 brief phone calls and all they asked was about my experience. Not details of salary were spoken of or pay rate. Then I got an Email stating I was hired