Maxim Healthcare Services Maxim Healthcare Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Maxim Healthcare Services Maxim Healthcare Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Maxim Healthcare Services

2.4

Maxim Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services in October 2013.

Interview

Signed up online. Got an email asking for availability for interview. Had a phone interview with them for about 20 mins.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to relocate?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Maxim Healthcare Services

Anonymous Employee in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Asheville, NC) in March 2013.

Interview

I applied for the position at a college recruiting event. The application process was easy and fairly basic. I was scheduled for a phone interview a week after submitting my application. The phone interview was LONG & disjointed - the recruiter kept losing his train of thought. I was asked to came in for a 1:1 sit down interview. The sit down was conducted by the Accounts Manager and a Senior Recruiter. I was given various scenarios and asked how I would respond to them. After the interview was over, I was invited to stick around and do a "pit sit". Recruiters do not have individual offices, instead they share a giant room which they refer to as "the pit". The pit sit consisted of observing the other recruiters "in action". It was actually quite boring - nothing exciting about watching people make phone calls.

Interview Questions

• I was given a scenario of a highly qualified and sough-after Registered Nurse. I was asked to describe what approach I would use to recruit her.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I tried to negotiate, but it seems that salaries are set in stone.

Maxim Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services in January 2014.

Interview

There were 2 interviews. The first with the office manager and a second interview in what they called the "pit". The second interview involved on the job training that really gave a clear understanding of the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

First, you go in and have an interview with the account manager. You have a conversational interview- there are no hard set questions, but typical interview questions will crop up. Mine was where do I see myself in 5 years and what makes me think I'd be a good healthcare recruiter. Then if you pass, you go onto a "pit" sit where you sit with the recruitment team for about 2 hours. They'll ask you questions and then you'll have another mini-interview with the recruiter supervisor. From then on you have an interview over the phone with a regional manager. I still don't know if I've been accepted for the job and it's been 6 weeks, I'm assuming not.

Maxim Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services in September 2016.

Interview

They work with recruiters to do a phone interview, then an in person interview with a senior hiring manager and then you do a pit sit and see how you would fit in with the office

Interview Questions

• How do you feel your experience has helped you prepare for this position?   Answer Question
    • Why do you think you would be a good fit for this position?   Answer Question