Maxim Healthcare Services Personnel Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Maxim Healthcare Services Personnel Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Maxim Healthcare Services

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Beachwood, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Beachwood, OH) in November 2011.

Interview

Its a busy atmosphere so the other people in the office barely speak to you, you wait a bit to meet with the Office Administrator, then you come back for a second interview/shadow experience. You have to wait some time for the extensive background check and reference check.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I tried to negotiate and was given a flat out no. I did get a substantial raise at my first anniversary but I also took on a greater amount of responsibility.

Other Interview Reviews for Maxim Healthcare Services

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Seattle, WA) in July 2011.

Interview

The one on one interview was very informal and they asked very leading questions. It wasn't to difficult to give him the answers that they were looking for. I then had a "pit-sit" where I hung out at my potential desk and they asked me questions to get to know me, such questions as, "Who did you prefer more growing up, Back Street Boys or New Kids on the Block?" The pit sit was a lot of fun, and it made me excited to accept the position.

Interview Questions

• I cannot recall any difficult questions, I was surprised, however because my interviewer seemed to ramble even more than I did. Which made me feel more comfortable and less intimidated.   Answer Question

Personnel Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services in March 2011.

Interview

What a joke. Children not more than 25 years old were attempting to interview me - a seasoned HR professional with more experience than they've had birthdays! It was obvious they had little to no training in interview processes or techniques.

Negotiation

This was a starter job after we relocated to a new town so there wasn't any negotiation.

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Anonymous Employee in Reading, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Reading, PA).

Interview

Face to face interview was with leadership team in Reading office followed by phone call follow up the next day. Interview questions consisted of wanting to know about my future goals, why I wanted to be in the Personnel Coordinator position, and having sometime to meet and greet the other employees within the office.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I negotiated my pay rate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corona, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Corona, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

I was asked about 10- 20 questions. The entire interview took about 45 minutes to about an hour. I was amazed at how the man that interviewed me was yawning while I was answer his questions. I've never been on an interview where someone yawned. The woman he was with didn't yawn at all and it was about 9am. I called back to follow-up a week later since I asked on my interview "how fast are you looking to hire for this position". I was told "2 weeks". That means the decision must be made before 2 weeks. So I called a week after in my interview and the guy goes "oh so I guess you are calling to follow- up on your interview huh?" What kind of unprofessional attitude is that? I said "Yes" and was told "give it another week" so I did. I called on Wednesday and again this guy said the SAME THING "so uhh, I guess you are calling to follow-up again, huh?" So unprofessional. Wow. He sounded like he hated people calling in to follow-up. I've never come into contact with someone that sounded as if he wanted to die and hated is job. It makes you wonder about this place if you want to work with people that sound like that.

Interview Questions

• What did you do in your last job?   1 Answer
    • Do you realize that this pays $14 an hour?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Columbia, MD) in January 2013.

Interview

Phone screen was with a recruiting seeking what type of work I was interested in doing, and what my past work experiences were. Once I was passed that interview the next step was a one on one. doing. The one on one included an in depth behavioral and situational based questions, and then I moved on to do a pit sit for an hour.