Maxim Healthcare Services Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Maxim Healthcare Services Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Maxim Healthcare Services

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Oxnard, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Oxnard, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

First a phone screen. Than they will bring you into the office to interview with a couple managers. After first interview they will contact and make another interview. After 3rd contact you should receive job offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a recruiter for Maxim Healthcare?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Maxim Healthcare Services

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

I had a phone screen with a recruiter about 5 days after applying online for a Field Support Associate position. During my interview, the manager recommended me for a Recruiter opening they had so I returned the following week to interview with 2 other managers. This interview went well and I was invited back to meet with the Area VP. The interview was pretty normal and went well, however, a week later a recruiter emailed me a generic rejection letter which I found to be completely unprofessional considering the extensive interview process. I felt like my time was wasted and I wouldn't recommend Maxim or consider working for them in the future.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you made a mistake and how did you respond?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the regional recruiter, very typical questions. Received a phone call a day later asking to have an in-office interview with their manager. Met with the manager and one other employee. Asked questions such as what I knew about the company, situational questions dealing with team work, what I was looking for in a position, etc. Did not hear back for a few weeks, but then received an e-mail from the manager asking to come back for a Pit Sit. About a week later I was offered the position. The process was long and nerve-racking, but overall worth it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked on a team, and how you dealt with completing tasks.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Colorado Springs, CO) in September 2013.

Interview

Short, no real questions, seems the managers had no real experience in giving interviews. They were all 30 minutes late to the interview as well. That should have been my red flag to decline their offer. I waited in a cold room for the business managers to show up and when they finally did, I was dressed more professionally than they were. One of them even showed up in shorts and sandals.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had an angry customer, what happened and what did you do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2014.

Interview

Applied online and received a call the very next day to come in for an interview. It lasted around 20-30 minutes to get to know me and then they would bring me in for a shadow day to see how i was around all the other recruiters. This position really centers around sales so if you don't have a business type of background make sure to really sell yourself.

Interview Questions

• What type of business, sales, or management type of background do you have?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, NC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Greenville, NC) in July 2017.

Interview

I had to fill out an pre-screening application prior... two ladies came in and sat down with me and it went smoothy. I even made them laugh. I felt comfortable and they made me feel comfortable. Walk in there knowing that you are going to get the job. Have confidence and you are more than likely to be hired.

Interview Questions

• Can I perform the duties of the job   Answer Question
    • What if a patient wanted to get aspirin would I give it to her or not?   Answer Question
    • What if I came in and found a patient on the floor what would I do?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services in January 2014.

Interview

3 step process. Interview with manager, interview with the team, and then social outing with team. Very straightforward interview and questions if you are engaged and bring lots of questions you will do well.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Applied online. Had a phone interview a couple days later. The phone interview was basic behavioral questions. Then I was invited to do an in-person interview a week later. The in-person interview lasted about two hours and consisted of meeting the three different Team Leaders. I thought it went very well but I didn't end up getting to the next stage.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2014.

Interview

First interview is with the manager of the office. If that interview goes well you will meet with the team of recruiters for a pit sit on a different day. Plan to be there for several hours. Last interview is with leadership.

Interview Questions

• Basic behavioral questions as well as career goals etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Atlanta, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

I walked into my local office and inquired about open job opportunities. I was met with friendly faces and even introduced to the staff after filling out the application online. A week later I was given a phone interview that was successful. I was then asked to meet with two hiring managers and was met with a series of questions regarding my skills and customer service background. I was told that they will be calling me next week to schedule a pit sit. Fingers crossed.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about how I manage stress and how I deal with crisis. I was also asked about past examples where I had to help a customer who was upset.   Answer Question