Maxim Healthcare Services Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Maxim Healthcare Services Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2017

2.4

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the regional recruiter, very typical questions. Received a phone call a day later asking to have an in-office interview with their manager. Met with the manager and one other employee. Asked questions such as what I knew about the company, situational questions dealing with team work, what I was looking for in a position, etc. Did not hear back for a few weeks, but then received an e-mail from the manager asking to come back for a Pit Sit. About a week later I was offered the position. The process was long and nerve-racking, but overall worth it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked on a team, and how you dealt with completing tasks.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Maxim Healthcare Services

Recruiter Interview

Interview

I went through the phone call, in person interview, and pit sit processes. After he promised to follow up, I received a follow up voicemail from the account manager who managed the Dayton, Ohio office that I interviewed at in which he told me that he would be available to follow up with me any time that day if I wanted to call him back. I called him back 10 minutes later, left him a polite voicemail, and waited to hear back from him. Guess what? I never did. I even called him an additional time after the appropriate amount of time had passed, but again, no answer or return call. Maxim needs to ensure that their "leaders" are not being dishonest and rude to those that have invested their time and energy into the company's efforts. It is obvious that the Dayton, Ohio branch of this company lacks professionalism and consideration for the needs and feelings of others, which is extremely frightening considering what they do.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (San Diego, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

I was brought in multiple times to meet people in the office and eventually the area VP. I understand that Maxim has branch offices and your experience there depends heavily on the office in which you interview in. Everyone was friendly and had an overall good environment.

Interview Questions

• What was one time you failed and what did you learn from it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Oxnard, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Oxnard, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

First a phone screen. Than they will bring you into the office to interview with a couple managers. After first interview they will contact and make another interview. After 3rd contact you should receive job offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a recruiter for Maxim Healthcare?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

Good, they where very professional. I had the chance to meet everyone in the office at the time . They have a good system set up. They tell you everything you need to know the first time.

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Omaha, NE) in May 2015.

Interview

Pretty easy... Two interviews, first with a manager. The second one with who would be your manager and the group of recruiters you would work with. The group of recruiters pretty much decide whether or not you are hired... Basically, if they liked you or not.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in your next position?
      How do you handle stress?
      How did you hear about this position?
      How well do you do at multi-tasking?
      Do you work well in a team setting?
      What do you expect out of management?
      Tell me about a time you had to resolve a problem in a situation? What was the situation, how did you resolve it, and what was the outcome?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Fort Wayne, IN).

Interview

extremely long and made me drive 2 hours to interview in Indy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

Very easy. I applied on-line. They called me and set up an interview. I interviewed well and then they had me meet with other recruiters on the office. I then did a social interview which was a lot of fun. We all went out to a bar had a couple of beers to see how I would interact with my co-workers. I was then offered the job the next day.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult. It was a pretty quick interview with the account manager.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pay is not negotiable.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Washington, DC) in October 2013.

Interview

Be prepared to answer open ended "off the wall questions". These questions may or may not seem like they are related to the actual job. Be prepared for leadership questions.

Application

Interview

The interview process starts over the phone and then you are invited into the branch office. If you make it though that then regional management calls to get to know you. My phone call lasted three hours. The longer the better, they need to know that you can handle yourself over the phone.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was too difficult, they just need to know you can roll with the punches and take on any situation over the phone.   Answer Question