Maxim Healthcare Services Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 4, 2017

2.4

31 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Detroit, MI).

Interview

First was a phone interview by a very nice woman, although she did call me a few minutes late I was eager to learn more. She worked with me to set up an in person interview with the location near me. When I showed up to the interview, I waited in the waiting room for about 5 minutes.. Which made me I guess "late", we then went through the interview process and although it was a strange branch like of a company I was still interested in seeing if it could be for me. I was extended an opportunity to do a "job shadow" and took it just to see what it was all about, this time I really was late. The interviewer said they want someone more serious because i was "late" both times. Although the first time I was actually waiting for someone to come get me in the lobby (which they never did & I had to walk back and find someone myself). Needless to say, after that I was glad it didn't go further.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Maxim Healthcare Services

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Atlanta, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

I walked into my local office and inquired about open job opportunities. I was met with friendly faces and even introduced to the staff after filling out the application online. A week later I was given a phone interview that was successful. I was then asked to meet with two hiring managers and was met with a series of questions regarding my skills and customer service background. I was told that they will be calling me next week to schedule a pit sit. Fingers crossed.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about how I manage stress and how I deal with crisis. I was also asked about past examples where I had to help a customer who was upset.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Applied online. Had a phone interview a couple days later. The phone interview was basic behavioral questions. Then I was invited to do an in-person interview a week later. The in-person interview lasted about two hours and consisted of meeting the three different Team Leaders. I thought it went very well but I didn't end up getting to the next stage.

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, NC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Greenville, NC) in July 2017.

Interview

I had to fill out an pre-screening application prior... two ladies came in and sat down with me and it went smoothy. I even made them laugh. I felt comfortable and they made me feel comfortable. Walk in there knowing that you are going to get the job. Have confidence and you are more than likely to be hired.

Interview Questions

• Can I perform the duties of the job   Answer Question
    • What if a patient wanted to get aspirin would I give it to her or not?   Answer Question
    • What if I came in and found a patient on the floor what would I do?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the regional recruiter, very typical questions. Received a phone call a day later asking to have an in-office interview with their manager. Met with the manager and one other employee. Asked questions such as what I knew about the company, situational questions dealing with team work, what I was looking for in a position, etc. Did not hear back for a few weeks, but then received an e-mail from the manager asking to come back for a Pit Sit. About a week later I was offered the position. The process was long and nerve-racking, but overall worth it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked on a team, and how you dealt with completing tasks.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Interview

I went through the phone call, in person interview, and pit sit processes. After he promised to follow up, I received a follow up voicemail from the account manager who managed the Dayton, Ohio office that I interviewed at in which he told me that he would be available to follow up with me any time that day if I wanted to call him back. I called him back 10 minutes later, left him a polite voicemail, and waited to hear back from him. Guess what? I never did. I even called him an additional time after the appropriate amount of time had passed, but again, no answer or return call. Maxim needs to ensure that their "leaders" are not being dishonest and rude to those that have invested their time and energy into the company's efforts. It is obvious that the Dayton, Ohio branch of this company lacks professionalism and consideration for the needs and feelings of others, which is extremely frightening considering what they do.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (San Diego, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

I was brought in multiple times to meet people in the office and eventually the area VP. I understand that Maxim has branch offices and your experience there depends heavily on the office in which you interview in. Everyone was friendly and had an overall good environment.

Interview Questions

• What was one time you failed and what did you learn from it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Oxnard, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Oxnard, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

First a phone screen. Than they will bring you into the office to interview with a couple managers. After first interview they will contact and make another interview. After 3rd contact you should receive job offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a recruiter for Maxim Healthcare?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

Good, they where very professional. I had the chance to meet everyone in the office at the time . They have a good system set up. They tell you everything you need to know the first time.

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Omaha, NE) in May 2015.

Interview

Pretty easy... Two interviews, first with a manager. The second one with who would be your manager and the group of recruiters you would work with. The group of recruiters pretty much decide whether or not you are hired... Basically, if they liked you or not.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in your next position?
      How do you handle stress?
      How did you hear about this position?
      How well do you do at multi-tasking?
      Do you work well in a team setting?
      What do you expect out of management?
      Tell me about a time you had to resolve a problem in a situation? What was the situation, how did you resolve it, and what was the outcome?   Answer Question