Maxim Healthcare Services Registered Nurse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Maxim Healthcare Services Registered Nurse Interview Questions

Interviews at Maxim Healthcare Services

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Allentown, PA) in February 2018.

Interview

Called me to interview with field recruiter, then with a clinical supervisor. Both interviews took place on the same day. The office is very organized and the interviewers were professional and thorough.

Interview Questions

• What was my experience and what was I looking for in terms of hours   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Maxim Healthcare Services

Anonymous Employee in Boynton Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Boynton Beach, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy going, absolutely no pressure. They asked scenario type questions and want to get to know you as a clinician and as a person. Felt more like a conversation.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if faced with conflict in the work environment?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Madison, WI) in March 2013.

Interview

I met with 3 different people. They all asked me questions pertaining to different aspects of the job. Some of the interview questions were a little tough and tested your ethics and common sense. The interview was overall average with a few tough spots.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

The promised to give me relocation, housing, and a good pay and then did NOT deliver! The are totally fraudulent do not trust them they will ruin your career. Or you will be on your way there and then they will not follow up with what they said!

Interview Questions

• What nursing field do you want to work in What part of the country do you want to work in   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, WV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Charleston, WV) in May 2016.

Interview

Online recruiter contacted and interviewed me over the phone. I had to wait two week for the training and check off skills list and after that I got started right away.

Interview Questions

• Skills
      Experiences
      What I wanted with my schedule
      How many days week I wanted to work
      What made me leave my last job
      How long have I been a nurse   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Albuquerque, NM) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview was mostly over the phone and felt more like a sales pitch than an interview. The interviewer was most interested in directing me how to complete the skills assessments which are used to qualify you for different levels of Care.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

After I contacted them and let them know my skill set, they had me to come in (wasn't computerized then) and take a series of tests and of course, the backgrounds. The interview was almost non-existent. It was very casual. They specified what places they had needs. I took a picture for my ID and got time cards. After that I pretty much waited for them to call me and let me know that my paperwork had come back ok. I started accepting per diem assignments then.

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate because I was never taught to. In hind sight I would negotiate salary.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Bloomington, IN) in August 2014.

Interview

Got invited from phone for interview at Maxim office in Bloomington, IN. I drove 1 hour from my place and when I came, I had to fill in 8 pages application which took me 30 min, and then they asked me to wait. Then someone came to the room said that it was a redflag because i am a new graduate. So they did not even interview me! I was upset because I wasted time and money just for all of these.

And they should know about my education status before invited me to interview. Very unprofessional! Well, it shows that from the beginning, they were not professional in handling resume, I am skeptic how they manage their employees.. Will not apply to this company again.

Registered Nurse Interview

Interview

I got an invitation for interview at Maxim Staffing Solutions office in Bloomington, IN last week via phone. So on the scheduled day, I drove 1 hour from my home, came to the office, filled out applications (there were 8 pages) and it took me 30 min to fill. Then someone came to the room and said that they did not accept new graduate and it was a red flag, so no interview!! Well, they should told me before even called me and invited me for interview! Wasted my time and money. So unprofessional!! Looks like that they called future candidate without even see the resume. I was surprised for company as big as Maxim can do something unprofessional like this!

Anonymous Employee in Santa Rosa, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Santa Rosa, CA) in October 2009.

Interview

They found my resume on Craigslist, called me to chat, hired me on the spot, providing I passed the "meet-and-greet" with the patients and their family. I met with the patients and family; they approved. I was able to do most of the paperwork and testing over the phone or the internet, or through the postal mail, because of my extensive work experience prior.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last employer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

1:1 interview with director of clinical services. We discussed my school schedule, staffing needs of the case, and requirements of the position both for the agency and for the patients' care. I was offered top dollar for what was available for that case.