Maxim Healthcare Services Reimbursement Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Maxim Healthcare Services Reimbursement Specialist Interview Questions

2.3

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Nottingham, MD) in November 2016.

Interview

I submitted my resume through Monster. The next day I received an email from a corporate recruiter for a phone interview. The next week on that Monday I completed the phone interview. Two weeks passed and I was contacted for an in-person interview the following week on a Thursday. On the day of my interview I met with the team lead, did a side-by-side with current reimbursement specialist, and then I interviewed with the OSM. The interview went well. The following day I received a call with an offer. I start on November 14,2016.

Interview Questions

• What do you strive for each day.   2 Answers

Negotiation

Pretty straightforward.

Other Interview Reviews for Maxim Healthcare Services

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Columbia, MD) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online. A week later I got an email from the recruiter to set up a phone interview. A phone interview was scheduled a week later. She told me I would hear back next week if the manager decided to move forward with my response. I got a call a week later as told that the manager would like to see me for an in-person interview. An in-person interview was scheduled a week later. Then I got an offer the next day along with background check. Start work in one week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Why did you want to work for Maxim Healthcare and why are you interested in the position? What do you know about Maxim Healthcare?Tell me about a time when you dealt with a difficult customer? Tell me a time when you went above an beyond? How do you stay organized and what tools do you use? Tell me about a time when you made a mistake, what did you do and what was the result?What do you know about Excel? Why should we hire you as oppose to someone else?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Columbia, MD) in February 2016.

Interview

I met with two persons and was asked questions from a preprinted script, answered to the best of my ability while pointing out my strengths and what I could contribute to the company.

Interview Questions

• Briefly describe past experience and strengths   1 Answer

Reimbursement Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services in August 2015.

Interview

Straightforward interview process. Contacted first by a recruiter within 2 weeks then set up an in-person interview with the manager the following week. The questions from the recruiter and the hiring managers were easy. Asked about your work history and how it relates to the job, what you bring to the table, etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Columbia, MD) in May 2011.

Interview

Applied through my college career website. Received a call from one of the recruiters at the corporate office. Had a great phone conversation and was scheduled for an interview at their office. On the day of the interview I get a call an hour before the appointment from the recruiter saying that the position was already filled but there was another position that was a fit for me. She said she would call me back. She never called me back. When I contacted her regarding the position she ignored me! Very unprofessional and disorganized company. Thanks for wasting my time!

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Columbia, MD) in December 2010.

Interview

A recruiter called me within three days after I submitted my application online. The phone interview lasted for about 10-15 min and from there a 1:1 interview was scheduled. The recruiter told me to be sure that I do some research on the company and come up with some questions prior to the interview so that I would be prepared to answer any questions the hiring managers may ask me. The interview mainly consisted of questions asking me about my career background and how well I work under pressure, in a fast-pace environment, multi-tasking, etc. The 1:1 interview lasted for about an hour and maybe 2 days after the 1:1 interview my group interview was scheduled, which lasted about 2-3 hours. 3 days after the group interview my recruiter called me with an offer in which I accepted.

Reimbursement Specialist Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services in April 2012.

Interview

Very unprofessional. I wasted 2 months interviewing with this company FIVE times. I'm great at interviewing and I feel I hit everything out of the park to say except that I have no DIRECTLY related experience (which the HR rep assured me was fine since I had recently graduated college). The job was just basically verifying time sheets and making calls to follow up on errors, not really rocket science.

The whole process started in March when I was contacted by HR rep 1 who scheduled a phone interview which lasted 30 minutes. She later scheduled a meeting with manager 1 which lasted an hour and he even set me up with another employee who taught me more about the job. He said he'd be in touch. I emailed HR rep 1 2 weeks later and she said he had not chosen me but I could interview with another manager so she scheduled it and I had the hour interview with manager 2 and she said she'd be in touch. 2 weeks later I emailed the HR rep1 and she said she didn't know about manager 2 but she could pass me on to HR rep 2 so that I could interview for another position.

Well HR rep 2 wanted to do another phone interview and a skills test. I did both and he set up an interview with manager 3. 2 weeks later I emailed him and he said they were still doing interviews but he would keep me posted. This whole thing has been a colossal waste of time. Note that all of the interviews, I felt, went very well and each time was better. Why bring me in 3 separate times and do 2 phone interviews and a skills test? It seems like the HR reps have absolutely no contact with the hiring managers who were all under 30 and read interview scripts to me. Not to mention the HR reps are apparently incapable of just emailing interviewees and telling them no they didn't get the job so they keep stringing you along. Needless to say I'm no longer holding my breath about these jobs.

Interview Questions

• All basic questions...where do you want to be in 5 years? What motivates you?   Answer Question