Maxim Integrated Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 16, 2017

2.9

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Integrated.

Interview

Applied online. Had a phone screening and had two more interview rounds the following week. Tested on analog basics, MOS theory and circuit analysis techniques. The managers were very kind and patient.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Maxim Integrated

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maxim Integrated (San Jose, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Easy going interview with no difficult questions. Situation based questions and questions on your CV. Tell us about a time when you.. etc. Asked about excel knowledge so dont make that up

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Integrated (San Jose, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Got an email from my to-be manager, we spoke on the phone, came in for several rounds of interviews, got an offer after a few weeks and accepted it over the phone.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Maxim Integrated (San Antonio, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

First you apply online, after a few months you should get a mail for a representative, then will be schedule an appointment for a phone interview, second step then face to face interview. Was not a difficult interview you will be asked for projects in your school and anything you got in your resume

Interview Questions

• Anything that is in your resume should be justified anything   Answer Question

Application

Interview

Was a fast process. Two interviews, one that was behavioral and another technical.

Interview Questions

• Hook up a CMOS inverter. Time complexity of various sorting algorithms.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Integrated (San Jose, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

The interview was not difficult. The hiring process is also very fast and simply. I don't have many comments about the hiring and interview process. In short, the hiring and interview process is just as other big companies. But the process time is not long.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Maxim Integrated.

Interview

Detail on technical, on phone, for about 2 hours. Asking on converters, very detail. Just finishing a exam, feel tired. Do not do very well, but the interview is exactly difficult.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alabang (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Maxim Integrated (Alabang (Philippines)).

Interview

There were three rounds of interviews. Candidates are interviewed one-on-one with current employees. Questions focused on circuit analysis, transistors, op-amps, and logic gates. Each interview takes about 1 hour or more, depending on the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• In a voltage follower, what happens when you switch the inverting and non-inverting inputs of the op-amp?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Maxim Integrated (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in August 2016.

Interview

First There was an exam about basic electrical circuitry and all. Next if you pass the exam you get to your first interview. then after that you have other interviews til they tell you you got in and wait for confirmation fro HR

Intern Interview

Interview

I had two rounds of interviews with two people every time. In both rounds they gave me circuits to solve. The circuits were about inductors, capacitors and Op-amps. The people were so nice and approachable.