Maxim Integrated Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Integrated (Dallas, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

All team members must agree unanimously that you are the right candidate. I believe that the CFO group does an incredible job with finding the right candidates for their positions.

Interview Questions

• Given basic financial problems to solve to show ability to think analytically   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Maxim Integrated

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Integrated (Sunnyvale, CA) in February 2010.

Interview

I learned about this opportunity through the recruiter. The interviews consisted of two rounds of on-site interviews. All are 1:1 interviews with 6 different people: peers, managers, director and VP finance. The interview questions are quite typical of those big companies. The asked a lot of behavioral questions like tell me the situaion where you encounter difficulties with your business partner... They also asked detailed questions about the processes in my current jobs like how do I approach certain tasks.

The overall experience was neutral. I never heard back about the decision until I contacted the recruiter two weeks after the 2nd round interview. He said they like my skills and attitudes but feel like they need to hire someone with semiconductor manufacturing experience.

Interview Questions