Maxim Staffing Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Maxim Staffing Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Apr 24, 2017

2.4

LVN Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Maxim Staffing Solutions.

Interview

The interview process was fast and to the point. The recruiter was nice and professional. They did a lot of background checks. The recruiter took into consideration what type case I would be comfortable taking.

Lpn Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Maxim Staffing Solutions (Daytona Beach, FL).

Interview

I felt like there was no interview, only providing credentials and hours of completing documents and tests online. At the time they were desperate for nurses to fulfill a new contract with a Hospice agency.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Staffing Solutions (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

The promised to give me relocation, housing, and a good pay and then did NOT deliver! The are totally fraudulent do not trust them they will ruin your career. Or you will be on your way there and then they will not follow up with what they said!

Interview Questions

• What nursing field do you want to work in What part of the country do you want to work in   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Staffing Solutions (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

I had a phone screen with a recruiter about 5 days after applying online for a Field Support Associate position. During my interview, the manager recommended me for a Recruiter opening they had so I returned the following week to interview with 2 other managers. This interview went well and I was invited back to meet with the Area VP. The interview was pretty normal and went well, however, a week later a recruiter emailed me a generic rejection letter which I found to be completely unprofessional considering the extensive interview process. I felt like my time was wasted and I wouldn't recommend Maxim or consider working for them in the future.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you made a mistake and how did you respond?   Answer Question

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maxim Staffing Solutions (Portland, OR) in September 2016.

Interview

Phone interview explaining my previous experience related to job title. During the interview they asked what my current schedule is like and how much time I am available to work.

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Maxim Staffing Solutions (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Interview process moved fairly quickly. Initial phone screen then they move forward to scheduling you for a face-to-face interview. I decided to no longer move forward with Maxim however everyone I spoke with was very professional.

Interview Questions

• Phone screen questions were your typical interview questions wanting to get to know you and why you want the position   Answer Question

Mental Health Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maxim Staffing Solutions (Denver, CO) in July 2016.

Interview

straight forward and out front with me from the start. I had a courteous and professional experience that I hope others would feel involved in the interview process. The company and I have a good work history and this was helpful to expedite this process in a more time friendly manner.

Credentialing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mishawaka, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Staffing Solutions (Mishawaka, IN).

Interview

Interview process was pretty standard. There was a first and second interview, as well as what is called a "pit sit" where the applicant spends a specified amount of time in the branch learning day to day operations and to get a feel for whether or not they would be a good fit for the position. The pit sit is an evaluation process for both the applicant as well as the employer.

Interview Questions

• Pretty run of the mill interview questions. Nothing that really stood out to me   Answer Question

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Maxim Staffing Solutions (Gainesville, GA) in December 2015.

Interview

It was a very laid back interview consisting of a general synopsis of the company and the work that is expected of a healthcare recruiter. After that it was my turn to talk about myself and then a questions portion for both the recruiter and myself at the end.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to deal with a difficult situation?   Answer Question

Home Health Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Staffing Solutions (Pittsburgh, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

Very easy application process. All I did was do the app online. It took them about 3 or 4 weeks to get back to me. They did a phone screening, had me come in for my paper application, ran a few background checks, and once that came back all clean and good offered me a job. They didn't do any drug testing or physical which I thought was weird for a healthcare place. The company is very easy going and probably one of the best I've started working with in a while!

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have for the position your applying for?   Answer Question