Maxxam Analytics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Maxxam Analytics Interview Questions

Interviews at Maxxam Analytics

2.4

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxxam Analytics (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in December 2015.

Interview

First received a phone call for screening. The following week I was called for an interview. I was interviewed by three people. Lab Manager, lab supervisor, and the HR lady. They emailed me the job offer one week after.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxxam Analytics.

Interview

Meet with HR and Manager. Ask some technical questions

Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maxxam Analytics in April 2010.

Interview

Career fair style interview process

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was little to no negotiation.

Analyst Interview

Interview

The process was clear and fast. The questios were good and related to the area. There was skill reviews. There was no test. HR did not explain about benefits and more information needed to ba asked.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxxam Analytics.

Interview

Phone interview. Very basic questions, only took around 20 minutes. Asked about experience and adversity in the workplace and qualties that make you a good fit for the company. Got a call back about a week later with an offer

Interview Questions

• What would a past supervisor say are your best qualities   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

I applied online and was later contacted by phone to set up a interview time. During the interview there were 4 people interviewing me as there were multiple positions open at the time. After the interview, I was shown the facilities.

Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint-Laurent, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Maxxam Analytics (Saint-Laurent, QC (Canada)).

Interview

You have to come an the front door, since you don't have an access from the employees door yet. At the lobby fill a form about references and wait. HR will come and get you to go upstairs for the interview. Most likely your manager will be present also. And from their on they'll go through your resume.
    Regular interview questions such as: education, previous job experiences, hobbies.

They ask about your knowledge of the company history, it's values etc. Pretty simple and actually nice environment.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Maxxam analytics?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiate the salary, because a basic one is very low. After you remove $ you spend for gas and lunch, you'll have nothing left.

Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxxam Analytics (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in April 2009.

Interview

I had gone to a workshop in March of 2009 and spoke with the HR lady. I had kept in touch with her for a few weeks as she said they would be looking for people in April/May. I sent her my CV and she contacted me and proceeded to do a phone interview. That went well and she scheduled an interview for the end of April. For the interview, there was the HR lady and a supervisor from the Analyst II instruments' department. They asked me all the typical questions...educational background, work experience, tested out my bilingual skills (it's required for the job), asked about my strengths and weaknesses, what characteristics I look for in a leader, salary expectations and told me that I would be contacted regardless if I get hired in 2 weeks. I was contacted about 2 weeks later and I had gotten the job. A friend of mine had also interviewed but he was never contacted (even though they told him they would whether he got the job or not).

The interview is done on the 2nd floor which is a cubicle/office space environment. It's much quieter and organized. Everyone is at their desk working. The HR lady is extremely shy which is highly unusual for an HR lady. She doesn't seem to have much authority. The other supervisor is very much in your face and intimidating. So during the interview you have to deal with two very distinct personalities.

Interview Questions

• Describe a problem you had at your previous employment and how you solved it?   Answer Question
    • How would you solve a conflict between yourself and a co-worker?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No there was no negotiation. The company tricks you into providing a salary right off the bat. So I would suggest that you ask for a higher salary but beware that they don't care about your skills so much as hiring those who ask for the lowest salary. I asked for $30,000 and they gave me $27,300 so I was screwed the moment I walked in. Ask for at least $35,000 for the amount of work you'll be doing.

Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxxam Analytics (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in April 2011.

Interview

Telephone interviewed for about a few mins, onsite interview twice due to the position change. I was called in for Analyst 2 , after the first interview, they called me again, and offered me the second interview opportunity for Analyst 1. I got the offer one day after. I enjoyed the interviews, it's like talk to your friends. The HR and Department managers were very nice and welcome. The hiring process was quit prompt.

Interview Questions

• They were interested in my project which was total unrelated to the job position. I guess they were curious. We were off the topic for about 10 mins, discussing my project. I didn't know if they understood or not after I tried my best.   Answer Question

Salary is too low.

Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maxxam Analytics (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in January 2014.

Interview

A few questions were asked on the related experience.
    Then they show you the workplace and what work you'd be doing.

Negotiation

No room for negotiation. They will give you what others get for the same job.