Maxxam Analytics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Maxxam Analytics Interview Questions

Interviews at Maxxam Analytics

2.4

Assistant Interview

Interview

It was quite easy as expected. They ask you all the in-person questions that you can prepare ahead. Not much skills related questions. They will ask you about the details from your resume, so make sure you know inside out of it.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maxxam Analytics in March 2014.

Interview

The questions focused on my past experience and skills that are transferable to the company. Most of the questions were technical, few were behavior descriptive. it was one on one with the hiring manager, HR was not present.

Laboratory Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maxxam Analytics (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in September 2017.

Interview

Met with Human Resources Specialist and two lab supervisor. Basic interview questions like behavior and situational questions. No technical questions. About 30 minutes questions and 30 minutes lab tour. Not very hard

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Maxxam Analytics in April 2019.

Interview

The interview was held over the phone with an HR personnel and lasted around 30 minutes. The interviewer mainly asked questions related to my resume and past positions. There were some behavioural and scenario questions. Overall, the interviewer was very friendly.

Laboratory Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxxam Analytics (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in March 2019.

Interview

I applied online and got an e-mail to interview at the company site. They first gave a presentation about the company then the interviews started. It was with a panel of two individuals.

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Maxxam Analytics.

Interview

Two interviews, one with the department manager, second interview with the controller, one on one. Simple process, benefits and vacation discussed at first interview, salary offer at end of interview.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience and examples of achievements over a difficult situation   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maxxam Analytics (Burnaby, BC (Canada)) in January 2011.

Interview

Two people did the interview - one was the manager for the department, the other a supervisor from another department.

They explained details about the position and what they required and then asked me to explain how my education and background fit that position.

Very friendly, very casual, very nice people.

Note there is no standard list of questions that Maxxam uses - the questions are made up by the people doing the hiring. So the questions will vary from location to location.

Interview Questions

• What is your salary expectation?   1 Answer
    • Give an example of when you had to deal with an angry customer. How did you resolve the situation?   Answer Question

Field Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxxam Analytics (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in April 2016.

Interview

Phone screening interview, HR person. Interview with management, supervisor and one or two technical people. Half hour panel interview, few technical questions, mostly behavioural style questions. They asked about scenarios about what you did, and how would handle situations, such as a confrontation with a co-worker, etc.

Chemical Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maxxam Analytics (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in January 2016.

Interview

If they like you, you will get it no matter what. And on top of that it is all about whether you know anyone inside because if you do, interview is just a show.

Interview Questions

• Behavioural Questions. They don't care about how much knowledge you have since it is more like a labor job.   Answer Question

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maxxam Analytics (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in June 2013.

Interview

There was 2 interviews, first was a telephone interview and then a group interview. The interview was very fun and respectful. They asked me very basic questions and were very entertaining. THe HR rep was very organized and thorough on scheduling the interview and at the interview process itself. The managers at the interview were great and seemed very approachable and friendly. They were very accomendating with the time of the interview.