Maxxam Analytics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Maxxam Analytics Interview Questions

Interviews at Maxxam Analytics

2.4

Coop Student - Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Maxxam Analytics (Burnaby, BC (Canada)) in February 2012.

Interview

Very easy interview. Ask basic stuff like "Tell me about yourself", and went through some resume items. Didn't ask anything technical. I think they only had an interview to see I was competent enough to read instructions. Those should have been red flags that this company wouldn't be very challenging intellectually for a coop student (of course it depends on the department they place you in).

Interview Questions

• In which order should these be analysed: carbohydrates, volatiles, inorganics, semi-volatiles   1 Answer

Filtration Station Interview

Anonymous Employee in Victoria, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Maxxam Analytics (Victoria, BC (Canada)) in February 2012.

Interview

Dull. They asked a few of the most generic job questions 'how do you deal with stress?' and 'give me an example of a time you had to make a difficult decision?'' Give me an example of a time you had a conflict with another co-worker, and how did you handle it?' etc.

Project Manager Assistant (PMA) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Maxxam Analytics (Burnaby, BC (Canada)) in September 2013.

Interview

I spoke to the HR coordinator who came to recruit at a career event at my university. They invited me to apply, so I did and then I spoke to them in person again at an interview.

Lab Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Maxxam Analytics (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in February 2012.

Interview

The interview consisted of the lab manager and supervisor and it was super awkward with the manager just sitting there and staring while nodding. The interview lasted ~45mins with the basic questions: experience, few technical questions etc.

Environmental Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxxam Analytics (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

Short first phone interview followed by an in-person interview with HR and Lab Supervisor. Overall the interview was easy but they added a shift (rotational shift for this position) that I could not be available for. They still called my references but have not received a call back at the end of the 2 weeks which they said they would let me know by.

Interview Questions

• What can you tell me about this company?
      What kind of person would you like to work with?
      Do you like working alone or with others?
      Do you mind a repetitive workload?   Answer Question

Technicien Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxxam Analytics.

Interview

l'entretien etait facile, pas de piege, tres simple, apres deux semaines, la ressources humaine m'a contacté pour me dire que j'etais accépté...
    c'est un de superviseur qui passe l'entretien accompagné des ressources humaines

Interview Questions

See What Maxxam Analytics Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar   Former Laboratory Analyst in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Pros: “A good start for new graduates to learn the laboratory work. Good quality control system, and various tests and instructions can be involved in here. Some free training are offered inside...”“A good start for new graduates to learn the laboratory work. Good quality control system, and various tests and instructions can be involved in here. Some free training are offered inside the company. May have opportunity to other sections such as business or project management, etc.” – Full Review