Maxxam Analytics Lab Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Maxxam Analytics Lab Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Maxxam Analytics

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novi, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxxam Analytics (Novi, MI) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was later contacted by phone to set up a interview time. During the interview there were 4 people interviewing me as there were multiple positions open at the time. After the interview, I was shown the facilities.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Maxxam Analytics

Lab Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Maxxam Analytics (Mississauga, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Three weeks after I applied for the position, I had a phone interview and we set up an interview time at the end of the phone interview. There were the HR manager, lab manager & team leader at the interview. All three were very welcoming and professional. The interview took around 50 minutes. It was a mix of behavioral questions and technical questions.

Lab Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Maxxam Analytics (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in February 2012.

Interview

The interview consisted of the lab manager and supervisor and it was super awkward with the manager just sitting there and staring while nodding. The interview lasted ~45mins with the basic questions: experience, few technical questions etc.