Maxxam Analytics Lab Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Maxxam Analytics Lab Technician Interview Questions

Interviews at Maxxam Analytics

2.6

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maxxam Analytics (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in June 2018.

Interview

The interview overall was pretty easy. just make sure that you are well prepared on all the common interview question and confident while answering them. make them believe that you are going to give your best in the job if given the opportunity

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Maxxam Analytics

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Halifax, NS (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Maxxam Analytics (Halifax, NS (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

Received a phone call screening, answered the questions smoothly, HR lady told me I have passed her stage, but I didn't receive next interview invitation from the hiring manager. But in the phone they told me the salary would be really low. So was not so disappointment.

Interview Questions

• General questions, no professional questions   1 Answer

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Maxxam Analytics (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied via college internal co op hiring site and submitted resume and cover letter and had a phone interview with HR of Maxxam asking some behavioural questions and the usual "get to know you" questions

Interview Questions

• What do you do if you see someone not checking pH for samples   1 Answer

Lab Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxxam Analytics in August 2017.

Interview

It was short and simple and mainly situational questions. Some technical questions are asked as well. Quick tour of the laboratory. Meet with the leaders. It was very informative. The interview took about an hour.

Lab Technician Interview

Interview

There is a single group interview with HR, the Lab supervisor, and a lab coordinator. They rotate asking questions. 2 part interview - a very simple and straightforward technical portion, and the standard HR question.

For the analyst interview, there is also a written exam portion based off of duties and methods in the lab.

Interview Questions

• There are no difficult or unexpected questions, the process is very simple.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The business runs on a union, there's not much room for negotiation.

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxxam Analytics (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in December 2015.

Interview

First received a phone call for screening. The following week I was called for an interview. I was interviewed by three people. Lab Manager, lab supervisor, and the HR lady. They emailed me the job offer one week after.