Maxxima Recruitment Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Maxxima Recruitment Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Maxxima

2.5

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxxima (London, England (UK)) in September 2018.

Interview

Online application, followed by phone interview and two in-person interviews. First interview had a simple maths test that had to be done for 30 minutes, which is just enough time if you are fast at mental arithmetic (since no calculators are allowed). Quite a lot of questions. Must pass in order to move on to the interview. Followed by an interview with two people from the team. Generic questions on CV, why them, why this job, and competency based.

While process was easy, and the team was nice, their rejection felt as if made for a different person, and when I pointed out the inconsistencies between their feedback and my characteristics I was shot down. Office seemed nice, but salary was quite low even with the promise of getting higher with time and experience. Overall the good interviewing experience was outweighed by the stupidity of the rejection which shows that not much time is spend on actually evaluation candidates.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Maxxima

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxxima (London, England (UK)) in September 2011.

Interview

A Maths Test timed within 10 minutes, where I was required to calculate questions mentally. Then 2 interviews; the first was with the Head of Sales and a Sales manager, the second included the head of sales and the two directors. It was a formal affair, but they all had a friendly approach

Interview Questions

• What did you do in University Outside of your course   2 Answers

Negotiation

Accepted immediately