Maxymiser Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Maxymiser Interview Questions

2.8

Solutions Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Maxymiser (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied online and the process took about 4 months. Each step of the interview was extremely drwan out. First interview was a phone screen with mostly behavioral questions. Second was an on-site interview with a JavaScript code challenge. It was pretty straight forward. All you had to do was manipulate a webpage's DOM structure with basic JavaScript given instructions.

The hiring manager was extremely unprofessional and asked me during the in-person interview, to my face, "do you actually want to work for Maxymiser or do you just want to use us to move to New York?" Translation: we don't think you actually want to work here. I mean, who the heck asks a question like that? After looking at the company reviews by current and former employees, doesn't seem like the greatest place to work at anyway.

Interview Questions

• Manipulating a webpage's DOM structure with JavaScript.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxymiser (New York, NY).

Interview

I had 3 phone interviews followed by an in-office interview that included a presentation consisting of how you would change a client's website and what type of tests to run. The interview process was pretty straightforward and consisted of basic questions (What are your strengths/weaknesses, ect). Followed by a brief math exam.

Optimization Analyst Interview

Interview

3 phone screenings and then an in person interview with presentation

BEWARE: What they ask you to do with the presentation and what they MEAN are completely different. They ask you to choose a couple pages from a website and recommend testing and they state this is the first time meeting with the company you are working with, you role play. What they want you to do is pretend like the company has brought up problems with their site and you address them. Basically the "first time meeting" is the confusing part, and the prompt is very vague. It makes you approach the assignment from a broad perspective when they want tests that address specific issues. The recruiter encouraged me to ask questions if needed, I would have emailed him 10 times if I did so I chose not to because he also asked me to confirm I understood the assignment which at first glance seems easy enough.

Interview Questions

• No questions were difficult besides the ones directed at my presentation because we were not on the same page.   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Interview

First contact by headhunter, 2 meetings

Talent Acquisition and Development Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Maxymiser (New York, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

1) 45 Minute HR Phone Interview (Based out of the UK)
    2) 45 Minute In-Person Interview with departmental VP
    3) 30 Minute In-Person Interview with Founder and President
    4) 15 Minute Follow-Up Phone Interview

I was pleasantly surprised that living inside this seemingly corporate place was actually a business casual, "start-upish" environment. The people are laid back but smart and the Founder and President gave me a great synopsis of his plans and views of the company's goals. Overall, I would have to say that the interview process was longer than usual, but pleasant. I was honest with them from the beginning but was clear about my goal to find something that would challenge me professionally. The people and the opportunity won me over. The ability to impact at a smaller company has always been an atmosphere I've thrived in.

CONTEXT: I interviewed with Maxymiser as a passive candidate. My initial views of the company were very corporate and, perhaps a bit buttoned-up for my taste just from looking at the overall site and Careers page.

Interview Questions

• What types of talent management programs would you suggest for a smaller company like Maxymiser?   Answer Question

Digital Optimization Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Maxymiser (London, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

It was a standard Phone interview I got as a result of submitting my CV to a recruiting agency. There were no competency questions and the STAR method of answering was not required. I was given the following things to think about in order to prepare:

* What do Maxymiser do?
    * What are A/B and MVT testing? How do they differ from eachother?
    * Why do you want to work in digital?
    * What are your strengths? Examples?

Interview Questions

• Why did I choose to apply for the role of Digital Optimisation Analyst?
      Why do I want to want to work in the digital marketing industry?
      What do Maxymiser do?
      What are my strengths and examples?
      What are my day to day activities likely to entail?
      Answer Question

Digital Optimization Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maxymiser in June 2015.

Interview

Their recruiter called me up after finding my CV online and invited me to a phone interview. The phone interview was about 25 minutes. They informed me that I passed the phone interview and invited me to do an online numeracy test. I completed it and they said they would contact me regarding my results soon. I was waiting for 2 weeks however and had to email them to ask whether they had my results before they informed me that they had decided to recruit a French-speaking analyst instead and would not be processing my application further. All correspondence I had with them was really nice and friendly though.

Interview Questions

• Why Maxymiser? What would I be doing on a day-to-day basis? What is AB testing, what is MVT testing? What is the difference between the two?   Answer Question

Digital Optimization Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Maxymiser.

Interview

First a half-hour telephone interview asking standard interview questions like 'What do you know about Maxymiser?', 'Why digital?'.

Was then invited to take a numerical test and after passing that was invited to the Assessment Centre. The day involved a few group tasks and a 5-minute one-to-one interview. After this some people were sent home. After lunch we had to present our prepared presentations and then have a panel interview. It sounds a lot more scary than it actually was! They are very friendly at Maxymiser.

The presentation brief was very vague and I struggled to prepare but everyone is in the same boat and they just want to see how you interpret the information given, how logical you are, whether you can back up your points with valid reasons, and that you are a good communicator.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you over the other candidates here?   Answer Question

I declined because I got offered a role at another digital company where I preferred the role. I would have accepted otherwise - they seem like a great company to work for!

Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dnipropetrovsk (Ukraine)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxymiser (Dnipropetrovsk (Ukraine)) in September 2013.

Interview

Quick and easy

Negotiation

Smooth and quick

Inside Sales Manager Interview

Interview

Sales Compentency test

Interview Questions

• Tell us about our technology - You will be expected to know EXACTLY what they do   Answer Question