Mayer Brown Summer Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mayer Brown Summer Associate Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mayer Brown (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

It was extremely standard. At the callback, everyone asked me the same, super predictable questions. They were all very nice, but it was very hard to read whether they actually liked me or whether they were just treating everyone the same. i wish they had asked different questions so I didn't feel like I was just re-having the same conversation over and over again. It also seemed like they may have been tired from doing this all day, so maybe they could have been more spread out.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Mayer Brown

Summer Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mayer Brown in September 2008.

Interview

Standard callback. Meet with 2 partners and 2 associates.

Summer Associate Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mayer Brown in August 2008.

Interview

First went through the on-campus recruiting program and had a screening interview that lasted about 30 minutes. Then I got a call to go fly to the office in New York for in-person interviews on-site. I had about 4 interviews with different people, and then lunch interviews. The whole process took about 4 hours or so. I received a call with news that I had gotten an offer about a week later.