Mayo Clinic Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 16, 2017

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mayo Clinic.

Interview

Interviewed on site, hiring manager was late, seemed distracted. Asked behavioral questions and at one point yawned during my answer. Was prepared and gave examples related to questions. No follow up questions and manager seemed unaware of recent trends in area they were hiring; since I asked specific questions and was met with a non answer. Never received a message after interview. Unprofessional bordering on arrogant like I was wasting managers time. In a word - disappointing. I was relieved I didn’t get an offer.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions look ok’ing st how you handle situations.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Mayo Clinic

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mayo Clinic (Rochester, MN) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied online on the website. First round was a video call with the manager and the HR. General HR questions and a case study. Exact solution for the case was not required, just a solution framework was expected. Final round was at their HQ in Rochester, MN. They ask you to present a project you have worked on. They may ask questions on the project and some other HR related questions during the presentation. Then there is one round at Starbucks with general HR questions. Final round is with the team manager, which is again HR fit based. No technical questions at any point. It is entirely an cultural fit interview. They also take you on a tour of their world famous hospital and a library where they have their Nobel prize.

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mayo Clinic (Rochester, MN).

Interview

Used a behavioral interviewing approach – questions were “canned” and a team rotated through their questions. Asked questions about skills, which after being employed were never used on the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a stressful situation. How did you work through it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

HR called made the offer and told me the salary that they were going to offer. There was not negotiation...either take it or leave it.