Mayo Clinic Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 20, 2017

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mayo Clinic (Rochester, MN) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very comprehensive consisting of a pre-screen by a recruiter followed by multiple 1x1 interviews and finally a panel interview of three people that would become my peers. The topics varied but mostly focused on personality and cultural fit more than technical skills or capabilities.

Interview Questions

• In the Mayo environment doctors lead the company. There are often many doctors involved in decisions. If doctors are like CEO’s, how do you get a group of CEO’s to make a decision?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Mayo Clinic

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mayo Clinic (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2012.

Interview

Lots of situational questions. They read from a predetermined list of questions. A lot of "describe a time when..." type questions. Be prepared with many specific stories or examples from your previous work experience. Most interviews are group or panel interviews.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to handle a difficult employee situation.   Answer Question