Mayo Clinic Financial Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mayo Clinic Financial Representative Interview Questions

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mayo Clinic (Jacksonville, FL) in November 2014.

Interview

I have been employed at Mayo for over 1 year there if definitely room for growth. I applied for the fin rep position and was called a QK later for an interview the next day. I sent a follow up email for the panel I interviewed for and was offered the position the next day

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation I was offer a good Salary

Other Interview Reviews for Mayo Clinic

Financial Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mayo Clinic.

Interview

Did not receive a call almost after a month to two of applying; interviewed with two of the supervisors of the department.

Interview Questions

• No unexpected questions, the usual explain a time when... type of questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate, they offered me a good pay.

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mayo Clinic (Rochester, MN) in September 2010.

Interview

For this and a couple other positions I applied for, the interview was with a panel of 3 people and they followed the behavioral interview. A friend of mine who is a Computer Programmer Analyst had a much more intensive interview with 9 people that took much longer, as I'm guessing he had to demonstrate he knew his stuff. Hard to say what each position would be like.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you were faced with a difficult decision and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you took the initiative on something at what was the outcome.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not try to negotiate so I'm not sure if that's something they do.

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, MN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Mayo Clinic (Rochester, MN) in September 2009.

Interview

They use behavioral intview questions, so prepare!

Interview Questions

• What do you like least about your current position   1 Answer

Negotiation

They fought tooth and nail

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, MN

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mayo Clinic (Rochester, MN) in July 2008.

Interview

The interviews were two part- first on the phone and the second is in person. Phone interview was just a screening process- generic questions- strenghts? weaknesses? Why Mayo? Experience? In person interivew was with three people and consisted of over 10 behavioral questions. Interviewer provided a sheet describing a certain quality and I was asked to show how I demonstrated such a quality in the past.

Interview Questions

• Communication skills- tell me about a time you demostrated strong communication skills? Questions like this...   Answer Question