Mayo Clinic Human Resources Senior Service Partner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mayo Clinic Human Resources Senior Service Partner Interview Questions

4.5

Human Resources Senior Service Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mayo Clinic (Rochester, MN) in November 2011.

Interview

Mayo conducts a behavioral interview with a panel. Each person asks one question from a sheet, everyone takes notes. If there is time left at the end of the questions (one hours), there is an opportunity to ask questions. The questions are difficult, even if you are expecting a behavioral format. Mayo does advise you up front of the type of interviewing.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were able to use your insight to analyze the politics of a situation and use your influence to resolve.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Mayo Clinic

Human Resources Senior Service Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mayo Clinic (Rochester, MN) in March 2011.

Interview

Mayo is a fantastic employer. The interview process was difficult because it should be a two way street for the candidate to decide if it's a fit with the interviewers but because of using a structured interview format, it was impossible to tell what any of the interviewers would be like to work for. I interviewed with 14 people. It wasn't until the last panel interview that I caught on that I needed to interject my unusual skills and qualifications because the structured questions were very narrow and left little room for expansion. They do use behavioral questions which is good but the questions were way too narrow in scope and it was about 8 questions per hour. It was exhausting!

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time that you had difficulty administering a federal employment law.   Answer Question