Mayo Clinic IT Systems ENGINEER Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mayo Clinic IT Systems ENGINEER Interview Questions

3.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Mayo Clinic (Scottsdale, AZ).

Interview

filled out the online from on 1/17/2014. was emailed on 1/31 that my information was forwarded to the hiring manager. Was emailed on 5/14 for an interview. Declined to have it because I already found another position

Other Interview Reviews for Mayo Clinic

IT Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mayo Clinic in September 2011.

Interview

Mayo performed a short (half-hour) phone interview consisting of a mix of technical questions and behavioral questions. Since it was a panel interview with staff at several locations, it seemed a bit dis-jointed and did not flow well at times. I was called about a week and a half later and offered a full series of in-person interviews. This process was much easier and really gave me a better feeling of the organization and the position and team.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about iNodes?   1 Answer

IT Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Mayo Clinic in July 2011.

Interview

I applied on the web, was contacted a few weeks later for a phone interview (one hour) and then called in for an in-person interview. It was a panel interview with the lead and several co-workers and a one on one with the manager. The interview took about 4 hours and contained both technical and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had a problem with a co-worker and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

From what I understand Mayo doesn't normally negotiate but I was able to negotiate a higher salary.