Mayo Clinic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 5, 2017

3.4

62 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Bio Statistician Interview

Interview

I applied online and got an email for interview after a week. They called and asked a lot of statistics- related questions, my past experience, past project, and some behavior questions. The phone screening process didn't take too long probably because they were not that interested in me. I kind of get the sense they are looking for people with PhD degree.

Statistician I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mayo Clinic (Jacksonville, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received an email two days later for a phone interview as the job posting was closed. The process was rather quick as they needed to make a decision. I spoke to them on the phone soon after for 30 minutes and got a decision in 4 days. The interview went ok but I didn't get it that is similar to the experience posted here before . They primarily asked behavioral questions, be prepared to provide example and describe it.

As it is a rather big organization usually they can receive tons of applications, It appears that they already have someone in mind or an internal applicant. They probably wanted to interview whoever qualified for the job just to be fair. The job description for the position is pretty simple without much elaboration on the type of experience they look for, it is not an entry level job as it sounds.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mayo Clinic.

Interview

I applied online and got a digital interview through a web application. There are 5-6 questions, before each question you can have 30 seconds to prepare, and have maximum 3 minutes to answer. You can have one chance to re-record your answer.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mayo Clinic.

Interview

Had a telephone interview and next was invited to the Rochester, MN office. Had a face to face interview with a panel of 6 members. Interview went well and was well received and treated by them. Got the result within a week after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions related to CRM, background on experience, lot of behavioural questions.   1 Answer

Rehabilitation Related Job Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mayo Clinic.

Interview

Must apply for each posting separately, then you may or may not be invited for a phone interview as a preliminary step, then may or may not be invited back for 2nd personal interview.

Animal Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mayo Clinic (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Interview process was pretty simple. Applied and received email stating my resume had been passed on to hiring manager. From there was emailed about an interview. The panel interview only had 2 people and was the typical behavioral questions style. The people were very friendly and the interview was comfortable.

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mayo Clinic.

Interview

Received email responded by phone to set up interview. Email confirmation received with names of panel members present at interview. We asked about 14 questions by panel. I was extremely nervous with panel questions but most were easily answered.

Management Engineering & Internal Consulting Fellowship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mayo Clinic (Rochester, MN) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied for the fellowship on their website and got an email from HR scheduling a phone interview within two weeks. The interview lasted 30-45 minutes, straight technical questions about Lean Six Sigma and how you have used/practised the concepts. I was not able to give perfect responses as my experience was limited and I soon ran out of related experience for the responses. Needless to say, I did not get an offer.

Interview Questions

• Have you used any statistical software?   1 Answer
    • Have you mediated a discussion before?   1 Answer

Quality Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mayo Clinic (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2016.

Interview

Following an online Application I was contacted via phone to conduct a phone interview. We scheduled a phone screening to occur in the following week. The phone interview was an equal exchange in a conversation format allowing for both interviewer and interviewee to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• Discuss your background?
      Hours and salary expectations?
      Discussed location and job description thoroughly.   Answer Question

RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mayo Clinic (Jacksonville, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

first contacted by hr then contacted by a team of rns over a period of a few weeks. involved a phone interview and skype interview. the hr interview was good. no pressure. the rns who interviewed me were more high strung (as expected).