Mazars Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mazars Intern Interview Questions

2.5

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Interview

Techinical and motivational questions. WACC-CAPM-RATIOS. Fluency in English or French. Good knowledge of the financial subjects. Soft skills and other life experience.
Why mazars? What do you think about working in an international network? Why choose you instead of others?

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Mazars

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mazars in April 2012.

Interview

After online numerical test, I was called for an interview at their office. The interview was competency based and consisted of a case study followed by few competency based questions.
    The case study was short. After reading it for 10 minutes, we were supposed to give brief summary of the article, issues raised, stakeholders, proposed solution and possible obstacles.
    The interview had questions such as Why audit, why Mazars, what has been your greatest achievement, tell us one time when you had to resolve a conflict within a team etc.

Interview Questions

• it was a competency interview, there was nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mazars (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

The hiring process begins with the filling up of a form consisting basic details such as educational qualification, details about previous employers, it proceeds with an interaction with HR personnel where personality and communication skills are examined, subsequently with the manager/partner level where core knowledge and application of skills are tested.

Interview Questions

• Why you left your previous employer?   1 Answer
    • Do you know all statutory provisions of Company Law?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations were required as they have fixed slabs for interns.