Mazars Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 6, 2018

2.9

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mazars (New York, NY).

Interview

3 interviews with different members of the staff. It took about an hour and a half. They also give you a full tour of the office. They conduct a professional interview, that is very straight forward are fair. Start by sending your resume to the HR department and they should contact you from there.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years if you work for this company?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Techinical and motivational questions. WACC-CAPM-RATIOS. Fluency in English or French. Good knowledge of the financial subjects. Soft skills and other life experience.
    Why mazars? What do you think about working in an international network? Why choose you instead of others?

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mazars (New York, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

Originally brought on as intern. Was asked about my availability, my competence in a working environment, and my knowledge in the field. After having a few phone conversations, they decided they would hire me for the summer.

Interview Questions

• What is one aspect about yourself that you wish to improve?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mazars (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in January 2010.

Interview

the interviewer just ask some questions about what i had done in college and what job experience i have. the whole interview lasted about 15 mins. as i dont have too much work experience, i dont have too much to talk. it seems the interviewer didnot like me so much. and finally, i failed to get the job.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mazars (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2017.

Interview

Worst interview ever.
    Interviewed by manager and partner.
    The partner was very nasty and sarcastic when she gives out comment on your previously employment.
    First impression of firm is negative.
    Even said have to be working 7 days a week for peak.
    Terrible!!!!!!

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mazars.

Interview

I was interviewed by 2 managers, it was the worst interview i ever attended. I was constantly insulted and mocked regarding my experience and rather quiet nature. The interviewer told me that she did not see i was capable and have not had any substantial experience, despite their job description stating that candidates with no experience are welcome. They were extremely mean. This is in contrast to my other job interviews which went well. They valued my previous experience and there was mutual respect although i am just a fresh grad.

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mazars (Bhopal (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

Written exam then interview call. 3 panelists. Comforting attitude. Entered the room. Asked me to sit. Asked questions. Good-by. Asked overall wide range of questions tested my knowledge in irrelevant topics.

Interview Questions

• How many types of bullets are there?   1 Answer

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allahabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mazars (Allahabad (India)).

Interview

I applied through the campus selection process, first round was written and the questions were from english, physics and maths mainly with few aptitude questions. Then the shortlisted candidates had to go through interview process.

Interview Questions

• Questions were asked from my hobbies, physics again and some general questions.   Answer Question

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mazars (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

First they shortlisted the students on the basis of an objective test which composed of anlytical, english and questions of 12th level mathematics and physics. After that there was personal interview. Then they selected students for 2nd round which was a GD. Finally they asked for one HR round which was telephonic. And the results were announced a week later.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to switch from your branch to financial field?   Answer Question

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mazars (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed at university.The process had 4 rounds.Around 120 people appeared for the written exam and 30 got shortlisted for the interview.Then after it 11 got shortlisted and GD was organised based on a case study.8 people got shortlisted for telephonic HR round and it was conducted 4 days after the whole process.At last 5 candidates were selected.