Mazars Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 23, 2018

2.9

Health Care Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mazars (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Behavioral Interview with 3 members of the Health Care Group and member of the Recruiting staff. All very professional and tried to make you feel comfortable while eliciting informations.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a difficult problem you encountered in your prior place of work and how you approached it.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Techinical and motivational questions. WACC-CAPM-RATIOS. Fluency in English or French. Good knowledge of the financial subjects. Soft skills and other life experience.
    Why mazars? What do you think about working in an international network? Why choose you instead of others?

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mazars (New York, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

Originally brought on as intern. Was asked about my availability, my competence in a working environment, and my knowledge in the field. After having a few phone conversations, they decided they would hire me for the summer.

Interview Questions

• What is one aspect about yourself that you wish to improve?   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mazars (New York, NY).

Interview

3 interviews with different members of the staff. It took about an hour and a half. They also give you a full tour of the office. They conduct a professional interview, that is very straight forward are fair. Start by sending your resume to the HR department and they should contact you from there.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years if you work for this company?   Answer Question

Meetings and Events Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mazars (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I applied online, I received an email that someone will contact me regarding an interview, after 3 days I received an invitation for interview. I met the Events Manager, we talked about my experience, my CV, my expectations etc. I heard from them after 5 days and they told me that I didn't get the role because my skills do not fit...

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Mazars?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Internal Audit Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Mazars.

Interview

Very Unprofessional,kept waiting for 20 minutes,director showed up,interview was relatively straight forward went well. Very illogical excuse given for not hiring,was not planning to go there even.Interview was for an AM role but then the director started convincing that they would hire at a senior level to which I firmly declined. Wasted an hour going there.

Graduate Trainee Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mazars.

Interview

Applied online and filled out standard questions about why the company and why the specific role. Then carried out a telephone interview, interviewer was not conversational which made it awkward. Was asked normal competency questions and the more specifically about a piece of news that I had read recently that was affecting the industry, this was counted as an 'analytical exercise'.

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mazars.

Interview

The first interview process is Group interview. I conduct the interview in campus. First part in self-introduction (in English or Putonghua). The second part is the group discussion with a current issues.
    The nest stage is panel interview. It lasts for half an hour

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mazars (London, England (UK)) in April 2018.

Interview

After you pass the online test, there will be a telephone interview. It will last approximately 30 minutes and will be asked four competency questions and one topical industry related news.

Intern Interview

Interview

Standard interview that involves a talk with the HR personnel. Asked about my background and also introduced the internship programme of Mazars which was what I was looking for. It was a match and I have been looking forward to my internship ever since.