Mazda North American Operations Interview Questions in Irvine, CA | Glassdoor

Mazda North American Operations Interview Questions in Irvine, CA

2.4

Region Ops Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Mazda North American Operations (Irvine, CA).

Interview

The process was very long and drawn out. I was contacted by the recruiter one day after I applied for the position I was scheduled for an in person interview that was 30 days out. I arrived at the less then adequate regional office in Irvine. The building was extremely outdated and the receptionist was rude. The culture within the company was not a fit for me right off the bat. I interviewed with 4 of the top regional partners and they were extremely laid back and nonchalant. This company is not ran with extreme professionalism and that is why I feel they do not succeed within the sector. Avoid Mazda if you have previous exp within a larger car manufacturer because you will be disappointed. I was told I would hear back within 7-10 days, it took 17 business days.

District Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Mazda North American Operations (Irvine, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with HR rep in California. Subsequent phone interview with local hiring manager. Absolutely HORRIFIC in getting back to you. After the first 4 weeks received an email stating you are still in running but I have personal travel and business travel coming up etc. So then why post to fill a job when you won't be around to follow through?? Ridiculous. I withdrew my application because my first impression was a lasting one.

Dealer Claims Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mazda North American Operations (Irvine, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

During the interview they give a good pitch on it's great to work for Mazda, then after an hour they show you out and not hear from them in 3 months. Only to find they decided to go with someone despite going through an agency.

Interview Questions

• Just the usual standard questions   1 Answer

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Mazda North American Operations (Irvine, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Ok. It was smooth. No development of a friendly business relationship because they know they do not want to keep you for long.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ok.

Programmer/Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Mazda North American Operations (Irvine, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed by the Application Director, Applications manager, and Business Analyst. The Interview process was very positive an the overall feel was very welcoming. The Applications Manager was also very encouraging and easy to talk with.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell us about what you do at your current position   1 Answer

Customer Relations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mazda North American Operations (Irvine, CA) in November 2010.

Interview

Met with two managers, interview went well. Both were friendly. Nothing difficult about the interview. Typical behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle irate customers?   1 Answer
    • Explain your previous job responsibilities listed on your resume   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a year or more. I interviewed at Mazda North American Operations (Irvine, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

Hiring Process is typical of a big company

Interview Questions

• Provide an overview of the products in Mazda's competitive set   1 Answer

Negotiation

Mazda was not willing to negotiate in the traditional sense..