McAfee Interview Questions in Bengaluru | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 24, 2017

3.3

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at McAfee (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

1st round telephonic round was simple.Basic c# Question and 2nd round system test they will give 1 hour time to complete and it is basic asp.net questions and XML parsing question 3rd manager and 4th technical discussion.

Interview Questions

• Basic c#,OOPS, MVC and database questions and few network related Questions   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at McAfee (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Data structure, and core knowledge of domain, programming skills, coding skills etc... ask you to write programs or mini projects.
    Interview process was good, followed by around 5-6 round which included last HR round.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at McAfee (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

It was 3 rounds. 1 telephonic. 1 face to face. And 1 HR.
    It was very friendly. Asked about Singleton pattern. Thread working. OOps concepts.
    Asked about Java collections. Like diff between HashMap and Hash table.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McAfee (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

A phone interview then 3 rounds of hard core technical rounds. phone interview was above average but the following 3 tech rounds were mostly focused on DS and Algo, networking and Operating systems. The interviewer was excellent when describing the question and very patient while listening to the answers.

Interview Questions

• Implement of abstract factory method patterns with real world scenario   Answer Question

Python Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McAfee (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied through linkedin and got the interview call in 2 days. Then I had a telephonic round with 2 employees of the company. They were very formal to me, and asked basic question as described in JD.
    1. First round was telephonic.
    Basics of python.
    Basics of Django.
    SQL Basics

Interview Questions

• 1. First round was telephonic.
      Basics of python.
      Basics of Django.
      SQL Basics
      Answer Question

Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at McAfee (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

First round Technical F2F lasted for 40mins, 70% questions from SQL and 30% based on technical scenario and next round is fully based on scenarios. Real time scenarios will be given to you and they will be asked how you'll handle that.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questuions fromTriggers, Views, T-SQL, DML   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McAfee (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

The process included a telephonic round followed by 3 technical F2F rounds and a telephonic discussion with Manager and HR.
    Telephonic round was a screening round on basics of Java, javascript, SQL. First technical round included questions on problem solving skills, number of approaches to solve the problem, solution optimization and details of Java language.

Second technical round was completely on data structures. Third round was around details of your past projects, your understanding of all the technologies mentioned on your resume and a coding problem.

Interview Questions

• Write the code for a problem and write as many unit test cases as possible.   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer In Test Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at McAfee (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview was conducted by the Project Manger and the Team Leads of both the Development and Testing Departments. After enquiring about the current position and previous experinece, they conducted a written test to analyze my basic programming skills and grasp over the thoretical aspect of it. Later, a machine test was conducted by providing three problems with increasing level of difficulty.

Interview Questions

• Several questions regarding the data structures, functions and network programming   Answer Question

UI Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McAfee (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied through staffing firm, first round was F2F, some basics javascript questions and after I was asked to take a quiz of 20 questions and a js coding test which was again basics of javascript/css/html. After these tests interviewer told me that I would receive a call from HR if shortlisted.

There is no call from Intel yet! I think I actually wasted 1 day for this interview. They should have at-least informed the status as a courtesy.

The questions were way too easy for an UI architect with 12 years in the same field.

Interview Questions

• How you create object in JS
      How you create array in JS
      Few very basics questions about css too.
      1 Answer

Associate Software QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at McAfee (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied through elitmus. Out of 20 people , 6 were selected from the first round. The questions were mainly on SDLC, testing and and the academic projects. The staff were really good. They made the process very comfortable. After the second round, 4 people were called for the further rounds. Totally, there were 5 rounds. They said that the HR will be contacting soon. But , they did not get back with the results even after 2 weeks.