McAfee Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McAfee Intern Interview Questions

Updated Mar 3, 2017

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McAfee (Santa Clara, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone screening, in-person interview with three members of the comms team. Turnaround was relatively quick, and they didn't throw any strange curveballs during any of the interviews. There was a keen focus on personal development and self-reflection.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you experienced difficulties while working in a group setting.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for McAfee

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at McAfee.

Interview

I have received a call from HR and she set up a call from Hiring Manager. It was 30 minutes interview during which he asked most of the question from my resume, some sql questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Intern Interview

Interview

Phone Interview and subsequent in-person interview

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard stuff, just asking about my previous experience and my comfort level working on the projects they had in mind   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at McAfee (New York, NY) in May 2012.

Interview

Submitted resume through college career office in late April. Received interview invitation 3 weeks later, scheduled interview 4 weeks later. Panel interview with sales rep and support account manager. Fairly basic interview; no hard technical questions. Very willing to explain company's products.

Negotiation

Stipend was pre-negotiated with my college, but final amount was not revealed until well after the internship.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at McAfee in August 2010.

Interview

Three interviews and a short writing test. Took about 3 hours. People were nice. They wanted to know what my questions were. I wish I had come with more questions prepared.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McAfee (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

First they shortlist few candidates from E-Litmus scores, which includes Quantitative, Problem Solving and Verbal, then they take Technical objective exam.
    Then 2-3 rounds of Interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was fresher and They have fixed salary for Freshers