McAfee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McAfee Interview Questions

Updated Apr 25, 2017

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McAfee in May 2014.

Interview

Applied online but called for a different postion. But bad experirnce.Two times the hiring manager missed the phone call. and twice rescheduled on site interview at the last minute.

Interview Questions

• Very good Interview. Only questions pertaining to the job .   1 Answer

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McAfee (San Jose, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

Took a while to get a responds from my application. Interview questions were strange.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at McAfee (Plano, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

Received a call from the recruiter 2 months after applying. After the HR phone screen, spoke to the hiring manager on the phone and then was invited for a combination of onsite and phone interviews - 4 rounds each 10 days apart. I wish the interview process was more cohesive. After the last interview did not hear back from the recruiter despite emailing several times.

Interview Questions

• What would your co-workers say about you?. How would you evaluate our marketing processes?   Answer Question

Senior UI Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McAfee in March 2014.

Interview

don't remember when I applied to this position. And someday I just receive an email about a phone interview. It's a conmen interview. Asked about my background. When he heard about that I am a new graduate. He just said thank you and hang the phone. And there's no more info heard. I think they want someone more experienced. And obviously I am not that experienced in this field.

Anyway, their attitude was nice. Just don't match.

Software Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at McAfee in March 2014.

Interview

I submitted my application online and received a reply back from them to schedule a phone screen within a week. The phone screen was very simple, included questions from my resume, followed by behavioral questions, and a couple of technical questions. They were interested in people with prior experience in scripting.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to rely on your instincts. How would you describe OOP. What is the difference between a pointer and a primitive data type. What is the difference between an array and a linked list.   Answer Question

Devops Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at McAfee (Denver, CO) in January 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter after applying to the position. I completed a technical project and then went onsite for an interview. I met with several McAfee employees while onsite, all of whom had different roles in the organization. In total my time onsite lasted for about 4 or 5 hours.

Software Engineer Back End Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McAfee (Santa Clara, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

got a email on tuesday and was scheduled for phone interview on imediate next day. phone interview was really good. and then scheduled a on site interview.
    on site interview is the toughest interview i ever faced, lot of unexpected question.s

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McAfee (Santa Clara, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

I had an interview with the recruiter for 30 minutes asking my background, then they brought me in for face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• You are given a task to take a lead on a project on the first day of job, how did you go about it?   Answer Question

Senior Sales Engineer Interview

Interview

12 interviews with management from SE Manager to VP, sales executives, and peers in Sales Engineering, including 15 minutes presentation on product. Initially had phone screen with HR, then with hiring manager. Continues on to phone interviews and in-person. Felt comfortable with most of questions and able to respond successfully. Questions were more personality vs technical.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at McAfee (Santa Clara, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

Initial communication was an email requesting a meet and greet to be scheduled with the hiring manager. Scheduling time with a manager and meeting to discuss the opportunity.

Interview Questions

• The specific key desire the hiring manager required for the position was not an elimate or experience this candidate possessed.   Answer Question