McAfee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McAfee Interview Questions

Updated Oct 21, 2017

3.1

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aylesbury, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at McAfee (Aylesbury, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

Online application, phone interview followed by an interview in Aylesbury at McAfee. This consisted of a programming test, technical interview and interviews with the teams I was applying to. The interview took most of the day but was worth it as I was able to meet each team and find where I would be a best fit.

Tier I Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aylesbury, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McAfee (Aylesbury, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

Contacted by Intel London, 10 minutes interviewed. The aim of the call was to talk through my cv and explain the role. If successful they would call me from Intel security. Following this call I had 2 interviews with Intel security.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at McAfee in August 2016.

Interview

First i had the telephonic interview with the HR and after 2 weeks a technical phone interview after 1 and half month i had the telephonic interview with the Recruiting Manager and still waiting for the results.
    Technical Round, you need to prepare well, not so tough though.
    Everybody i spoke to was kind, Hope i get the job.

Interview Questions

• Give me an overview of your resume, education and work experience.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It took too long but everybody was kind

Technical Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at McAfee (Plano, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was a long process. It started with a phone interview with the HR. Then you were placed in contact with the hiring manager via phone. After the hiring manager, you spent 6 hours meeting with 5 different people. This made for a very long day.

Interview Questions

• What was your most difficult task that you did not complete?   Answer Question

Build Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McAfee (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in April 2012.

Interview

Recruiter email after applying directly to job, single interview character type questions and a few job interview brain teasers mostly to see how you think. Very few technical questions. Only technical question was what is the fastest way to sort a list.

Interview Questions

• If you were reduced in size and stuck in a blender, what would you do?   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at McAfee (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Data structure, and core knowledge of domain, programming skills, coding skills etc... ask you to write programs or mini projects.
    Interview process was good, followed by around 5-6 round which included last HR round.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at McAfee (Denver, CO).

Interview

The interview process itself was not be really difficult. An extensive phone interview followed by an extensive on-site interview. But the background check was exhaustive, lengthy, and delayed my hire date by nearly a month. In the meantime I'd given notice and left my previous position, so right before Christmas I had three weeks with no income.

Interview Questions

• I had to resubmit background check information several times through the third-party hiring system.   1 Answer

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at McAfee (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

Coding Round, 3 Tech Rounds, 1 Manager Round, HR Round. Overall process was stright forward, but to results were announced after 2 weeks. Focus was also on our background, Which company we are coming from, What is the Role and Responsibilities etc

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at McAfee (New York, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

The process was very lengthy. It took a while and had a lot of interviews from so many different people. Luckily I wasn't looking or shopping around - otherwise I would have not waited so long for the job.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a colleague that you couldn't get along with (Personally)?   1 Answer

Accounts Payable Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at McAfee in May 2016.

Interview

Met with manager and supervisor. Talked about my experience and what I could bring to the company. Interview lasted nearly an hour between them two. Campus is very nice and has many perks like in house cafeteria and buying gadgets. Casual work environment.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Long wait on background check.. They made an offer lower than I expected.