McAfee Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McAfee Manager Interview Questions

2.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at McAfee (Santa Clara, CA) in January 2009.

Interview

stressful interview with lots of detailed questions

Interview Questions

• detailed questions about best technology practice for different vertical industries   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for McAfee

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at McAfee (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)).

Interview

It was a great experience, fast and with good communication between me and HR.

Negotiation

Unfortunately, there's one component of their variable salary that's not clearly explained in the process. It's the MBO part, which is also part of the Sales Teams variable salary. This varies, but can represent from 5% (if you are an Individual Contributor) up to 20% (if you are a Sales People Manager). For those who are in the second scenario, watch out! This MBO is quarterly paid and it can be difficult to get (1 or 2/year at most). Also it's presented as "sales targets"…Generally it's linked to sales attainment (seasonality), this is why it's difficult to get. Apart from it, it's a nice place to work.

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McAfee in August 2009.

Interview

The company contacted me regarding a position. All communications were very responsive and detailed. Very thorough and professional interview process. Great recruiting staff and hiring manager was well versed in interviewing skills.

Interview Questions

• Provide three reasons why subordinates like working with you.   1 Answer

Family did not want to relocate.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at McAfee in August 2011.

Interview

Horrible