McAfee Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McAfee Project Manager Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McAfee in May 2014.

Interview

Applied online but called for a different postion. But bad experirnce.Two times the hiring manager missed the phone call. and twice rescheduled on site interview at the last minute.

Interview Questions

• Very good Interview. Only questions pertaining to the job .   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for McAfee

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at McAfee (New York, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

The process was very lengthy. It took a while and had a lot of interviews from so many different people. Luckily I wasn't looking or shopping around - otherwise I would have not waited so long for the job.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a colleague that you couldn't get along with (Personally)?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McAfee (Santa Clara, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

I had an interview with the recruiter for 30 minutes asking my background, then they brought me in for face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• You are given a task to take a lead on a project on the first day of job, how did you go about it?   Answer Question