McBee Associates Staff Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McBee Associates Staff Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Dec 30, 2016

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McBee Associates (Wayne, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

I was recruited through a college career fair. The first interview was help on campus with two employee's a few days after the career fair, the second round was held at the Wayne office with their manager a few weeks later.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McBee Associates

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at McBee Associates (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

Completed a phone interview and was asked to come in for an in-person interview. Interviewed with two young guys and didn't really get a good feeling. I felt like I was talking to some young college guys with no interview experience. Last about 30 minutes and they basically went over my resume and what drew me to McBee Associates. Overall I realized after the interview that the company wasn't a good fit for me.

Interview Questions

• Went over my resume, asked what I hoped to get out of McBee Associates, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at McBee Associates (Wayne, PA) in December 2014.

Interview

1st round interview with a senior consultant and a supervisor. Second round (if they pass you on) is with either a senior manager or the CFO. Pretty laid back, very friendly and talkative. They don't drill you with insane questions. Just know about the company a bit, the background, healthcare industry basics.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years with the company? What type of goals are you focused on in your early career.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not really any negotiation.

Staff Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at McBee Associates.

Interview

Bring you in for a fairly straightforward interview, no curveballs at least.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? or When did you go through a time where you were unsuccessful, and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Staff Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at McBee Associates in December 2010.

Interview

Mix of behavioral and phone interviews. Met 1:1 with several staff members at primary office location. No case studies. Wanted to discuss items on my resume and my experience at previous jobs and my interest in consulting and their main lines of business. Offer was made pretty quickly after interview. Not easy to negotiate.

Interview Questions

• Interest in consulting and willingness to work long hours as necessary.   Answer Question

Staff Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McBee Associates in May 2010.

Interview

I applied for the position of staff consultant on a job search website. In about 2 weeks, I received a phone call to schedule an interview. I was able to pick the day I wanted to be interviewed. I went to the interview and everyone there seemed pretty nice. I was interviewed by two people at the same time. The questions that were asked from me pertained from what I had on my resume for the most part.