McCabe, Weisberg & Conway Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at McCabe, Weisberg & Conway

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in New Rochelle, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McCabe, Weisberg & Conway (New Rochelle, NY) in August 2011.

Interview

Came in and met the head attorney/head of the department in one go. It was very simple as growth was huge at this time and they desperately needed personnel. Much of both interviews were casual conversations.

Interview Questions

• Very generally about experience, etc   1 Answer

Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at McCabe, Weisberg & Conway.

Interview

I sent and email w/ my resume, was called for an interview and hired a week later.

Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McCabe, Weisberg & Conway.

Interview

The interviewer was very friendly and informational. The interview itself was quick and to the point. The office was casual, and parking was a pain. Other than that, it is easily accessible via public transportation. The hiring process is very informal, in which you receive an email of whether you received the job.

Interview Questions

• Like most interviews, the most difficult question was where you see yourself in the future.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Rochelle, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McCabe, Weisberg & Conway (New Rochelle, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

Weird place.. Got a bad vibe since the beginning of the interview. The interviewer was monotonic and very detached. Low ball offer. Crazy rules. Needless to say, I passed their offer and found a much better job a week later. Got a feeling they like to hire only fresh out of college people who they think ate desperate for jobs.

Low ball offer.

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McCabe, Weisberg & Conway (Rochester, NY) in April 2011.

Interview

Very quick to hire and even quicker to fire !!!! don't work for these people unless you really know the foreclosure people. working here is similar to working in a concentration camp. Everyone knows you business and with out warning people just disappear and are never spoken about again. Everyone knows that there is a high likely hood you getting fired but no one tells you and those who do are quickly disposed of. there is no training other than just someone sitting behind you and giving vague instructions on complex legal documents. the office managers are entirely clueless, this is a foreclosure mill as mentioned in the new york times and is a nightmare. Think seriously about how badly you need this job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Rochelle, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McCabe, Weisberg & Conway (New Rochelle, NY) in December 2017.

Interview

4 people peppering interviewee with questions while they decide what department you would be best. Felt as if this was a job mill where if you were a robot it would not have mattered. This appears to be a churn and turn firm. Paralegal can work on about 50 files a day.

Interview Questions

• which department would you think you would be best at. Firm is divided into very specific targeted groups that process small areas of overall litigation process.   Answer Question

Associate Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in Laurel, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McCabe, Weisberg & Conway (Laurel, MD).

Interview

They brought me in after a phone interview. I had to fill out background search forms, residential history, and credit history. They called employers but used the wrong name.

Associate Attorney Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McCabe, Weisberg & Conway.

Interview

Phone interview (lasting about 30 minutes), followed by in person interview (lasting about one hour). The HR team there is very friendly and informative and the process was thoroughly explained.

Law Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Laurel, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McCabe, Weisberg & Conway (Laurel, MD).

Interview

The process was very smooth. The HR coordinator was very friendly and worked very hard to ensure that I understood the opportunity and the benefits of working there. She worked with me to secure an in office visit. The in office visit was also very laidback and the interviewers were very honest and straightforward.

Law Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Laurel, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McCabe, Weisberg & Conway (Laurel, MD) in February 2013.

Interview

The interview was actually interesting and everything had went okay. They asked the typical interview questions and the staff seemed to be very nice when they greeted me but that was all a play because they actually aren't that nice