McCalla Raymer, LLC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McCalla Raymer, LLC Interview Questions

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at McCalla Raymer, LLC

Associate Attorney Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McCalla Raymer, LLC.

Interview

Normal interview process and questions

Negotiation

n/a

Foreclosure Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at McCalla Raymer, LLC (Roswell, GA) in July 2013.

Interview

I met with an HR rep for about an hour and went over basic interview questions. Then I was taken to a different office to meet with 4 team leaders for a more casual introductory conversation. They told me what the job was like and were very friendly and casual. I was called a week later for another interview, this time with 2 people, who mostly just talked about their jobs. I was offered the job a few days later. I dressed professionally both days, but my first interview was on a Friday, so everyone was in jeans!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't try to negotiate.

Foreclosure Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McCalla Raymer, LLC (Roswell, GA) in February 2013.

Interview

After the interview ask for more than you think you will get. They will come back with a low blow offer. That way you can meet in the middle. Don't go too far though, too much money and they won't hire you. There are 100 more paralegals in the city.

Interview Questions

• What do you do in a confrontation at work?   1 Answer

Quality Assurance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McCalla Raymer, LLC (Orlando, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

Applied several times via website. HR was unresponsive upon follow up. Eventually had to have my colleague who worked there follow up for me. Eventually received a call from hiring manager. 2:1 interview with hiring manager and one of his direct employees. Basic questions. Nothing that was truly impressive. Job description was very, very vague.

Interview Questions

• Questions asked were the generic questions regarding employment. The interview was based on prior behavior based on situational questions. "Tell me about a time when you had a conflict with a customer and how you resolved it." Other questions were very basic " Tell me your strengths, tell me your weaknesses".   Answer Question