McCann School of Business Admissions Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McCann School of Business Admissions Representative Interview Questions

3.8

Admissions Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at McCann School of Business.

Interview

3 interviews total which is a process that takes forever. Phone interview with recruiter first then move on to in person interview with DOA or campus director. If they like you then The regional DOA talks with you After your assessments then you plan get hired

Interview Questions

• Most difficult part of past job   1 Answer

Negotiation

They give you one number and if you ask for more it's a no because they are tight on money

Other Interview Reviews for McCann School of Business

Admissions Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at McCann School of Business in August 2013.

Interview

I met with Campus Director and then a few days later I met with the Admissions Director. I started 2 weeks later. Other reps I have worked with had a much longer interview process though, however they had less experience than me.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know how I felt about making 80 to 100 phone calls a day and dealing with difficult students.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dickson City, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McCann School of Business (Dickson City, PA) in May 2012.

Interview

Applied online, received a call a week or so later for interview. Met with Admissions Director who liked me and then introduced me to Campus Director. I was offered the position a week later by phone.

Interview Questions

• Sell me something. Say you love to be on the phone because you will be alot. Also, let them know you can handle rejection.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiations.

Admissions Representative Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at McCann School of Business in March 2012.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the recruiter, took an online skills test, had a Skype interview with the recruiter, took an online personality test, then had to do an interview via webcam that was pre-recorded, then the next step would be a face to face interview with a three members of administration at the campus. I was told this face to face could take 2-3 hours. When the recruiter told me this I decided to bow out of the interview process as I had already used so much of my time on just this one position. If the interview process was this strenuous and micro-managed, I couldn't imagine what the working conditions would be like so I moved on.

Interview Questions

• Describe a professional “disappointment or setback” and what action did you take as a result?   Answer Question