McCann Worldgroup Media Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at McCann Worldgroup

2.5

Media Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McCann Worldgroup (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2008.

Interview

Originally, you go in for a screening interview with someone in HR. At the end of this 1:1, you are taken to a small room to take logic tests in both math & vocab areas. If they're impressed enough with your scores and original interview, you're called back to meet with management in the department in which you're hoping to work. In my case, I interviewed with 3 VPs, a Senior VP, and an Executive VP. Certain managers are an easy interview, others are clearly there to see if you can handle the heat if they tear you to shreds.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No. If you want to work somewhere that will negotiate on salary, this is not the place for you - hence the reason they lowball recent college grads who are simply happy to have a job.

Other Interview Reviews for McCann Worldgroup

Media Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at McCann Worldgroup (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2008.

Interview

I had to take a skills test which was easy. Then I conducted an interview with a human resources rep. I interviewed with a manager in the media department then the head of the media department.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you didn't get along with a co-worker.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't one. The salary was take it or leave it.