McClatchy Interview Questions in Raleigh-Durham, NC | Glassdoor

3.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Digital Advertising Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at McClatchy (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

I only had two interviews before they hired me. Both had me interviewing with a panel of people. The first interview was 4 people, the second six - with higher level managers. It was very intense, but that was part of their tactic. Some left field questions too.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to sell them a a pen. This isn't a sales job.   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at McClatchy (Cary, NC).

Interview

20 minute quiz then 2 hour face to face interview with team and VP. Asked all kinds of work related questions. Wish it was shorter considering they based the decision on the quiz results anyways.

Interview Questions

• Difference between div and span   1 Answer
    • Difference between display:none and visibility:hidden   2 Answers
    • What's in a grunt file and explain what it does   1 Answer
    • What tag should every page start with?   1 Answer

Software Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McClatchy (Raleigh, NC) in June 2010.

Interview

The interview process starts out with a phone screen. Then there is an email questionnaire of technical questions. Finally, the first 30 minutes of the interview process includes a multiple-choice quiz of technical questions that any qualified candidate should be able to answer. The interview process includes meeting with immediate managers, the team co-workers, and if that goes well, some folks further upstream.

Interview Questions

• What is ‘Responsive Design,’ and how might it be used on the mobile context?   1 Answer