McCormick & Schmick's Hostess Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McCormick & Schmick's Hostess Interview Questions

2.0

Hostess Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McCormick & Schmick's.

Interview

I was first interviewed by the food and beverage manager. After two weeks I was called back for a second interview with the general manager. I was hired. No drug test. No background test either. After 2 weeks of working I'm quitting. No hours. No tips. Not worth it.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McCormick & Schmick's

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McCormick & Schmick's (Kansas City, MO) in March 2011.

Interview

I applied online through the website was called the next day. When I got there I was greeted by the host, seated in a private snug and then asked about 500 times if I wanted something to drink. After about 10 min a manager came to interview me. Interviewed me for about 10 min then called another manager to interview me. They didn't really ask me any specifics seemed more like they wanted to see if my personality match thier team. I was offered a job that day.

Anonymous Employee in Oak Brook, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at McCormick & Schmick's (Oak Brook, IL) in August 2008.

Interview

Front of house manager talked to a referral and asked questions about previous jobs, and what you would do in certain situations.Some of the questions were more complicated than expected, but if you were slightly different than what they expect they explain it to you.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if someone walked in the door as the phone began to ring.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They can be talked into giving you a better pay than offered.