McCormick & Schmick's Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

2.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Food and Beverage Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McCormick & Schmick's (Washington, DC) in March 2017.

Interview

Very polite and professional. The interviewer was on time. Many questions with plenty of time to answer and give feedback. I was given ample choice of times available for the interview

Interview Questions

• How to apply previous experience to a new job scenario   1 Answer

Server/Bartender Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McCormick & Schmick's (Arlington, VA) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process is very fast the manager wastes a lot of time talking about things that do not pertain to the job . He looks for people who has very flexible hours, if you are able to work doubles definite way of being hired.

Food Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at McCormick & Schmick's (Reston, VA) in June 2014.

Interview

Online application. Received call back a few days later. Met wit GM who asked me a series of questions with reference to the position I applied for and was hired on the spot. Things that are helpful is having familiarity with white and red wine. Familiarity with sales and serving techniques. Have drive and personality and know some information about Mccormicks and Landrys corporation. Remember it is about them, not you.

Interview Questions

• Wanted to know my background, sales experience, service experience and information with reference to objectives and fine dining experience. However, many servers did not come from fine dining.   1 Answer

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McCormick & Schmick's (Washington, DC).

Interview

Three interviews with all 3 managers, answered multiple experience, problem solving, best and worst case scenario questions, reviewing of resume, filling out application, talking about required availability, training and company expectations.

Interview Questions

• What I could bring to the company and how I could make company a better place to work.   Answer Question