McDermott Will & Emery Marketing Database Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McDermott Will & Emery Marketing Database Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at McDermott Will & Emery

1 Interview Review

Marketing Database Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McDermott Will & Emery (Chicago, IL) in May 2013.

Interview

I applied for the position online through the company website. About 5 days later I was contacted by a recruiter for a brief phone interview to discuss the position. She asked me basic questions about my related experience, why I wanted the job, why law, etc. About a week later she contacted me to schedule an in-person interview with the manager when she would be in the city a couple weeks later. I came in for the interview and met with the recruiter again for a little bit and then met with the manager. Both were extremely friendly and I felt completely at ease. They were both very personable, which made the process much more enjoyable than you would expect with a big law firm. I left the interview smiling because they were both so friendly, and it made me feel that it went really well.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't try to negotiate as it's an entry-level position. I was happy with my offer and eagerly accepted it.