McDonald's Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 27, 2017

1.8

28 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Bradenton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at McDonald's (Bradenton, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Came in to restaurant waited in line with customers then told employee I was there for interview. I was given a cup to drink something and told it would be a few moments. I waited about 5-10 minutes then one of the owners of the franchise came out Introduced himself and the interview began. He started off by asking about some of my previous work history that he was curious about from my application. Then he moved on to others asking how long I had worked there and what type of things I enjoyed and didn't.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work here?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Anonymous Employee in Odessa, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at McDonald's (Odessa, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

They emailed me to set up and interview and meet with 1 of the managers. He asked me what my title was and explain the duties I was in charge of. How long did I work for them.

Interview Questions

• What was one of the things that bothered me the most.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Smith, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Fort Smith, AR) in November 2015.

Interview

Strange they made you download an app to do a video interview then a in person interview. Made me feel like they really liked me and wanted to hire me and sent me an email saying I wasn't accepted. I was very qualified

Anonymous Employee in Ithaca, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Ithaca, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

It really wasnt that hard I really think that I do not have a clue what to say about the hiring proces because i am just doing this so that I can read about dominoes pizza and how much they pay the general manager. I would like to know because it would interest me to find out this information in the long run of my life i think it could be great news and would reveal a ton of information

good

Anonymous Employee in Webster, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Webster, NY).

Interview

The interview was very informative and explain that I would be training at all positions in the store. I started by training in the drive-Thu and then the counter and kitchen.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

was very surprised at how much information they wanted on the company. next time i will be more prepared in my preparation to get a job at this company for a assistant manager position

Anonymous Employee in Ewing, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Ewing, NJ) in March 2014.

Interview

Only questions i was asked was regarding my availability and experience in other stores i had previously worked in. They want to ensure you are able to work weekends. They do not offer benits no matter if you are salary or hourly. There is difficulty when requesting days off. The process is short and to the point.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

I walked into the store to turn in my application. I didn't expect to be interviewed on the spot but the manager wanted to hold an interview with me. That interview wasn't bad but I seriously scoffed at their requirement that I would have to accept a job as a cook at first and then work my way up to manager. This is with my McDonald's experience from high school and my college degree. The manager explained that this was the franchise owner's requirement, something that I was not willing to accept. Why take a job as a Mcdonald's cook when I could apply for a job as a waiter and make more money.

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

I was hired in as crew and hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Minimum wage starting out and work your way up.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (San Diego, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

just asking your background and how you gonna work for the company. And telling the candidate what the job about and their expectation on your performance on this post. Show candidate what is the responsibility of the position and salary/ benefits.

Interview Questions

• How are you gonna work like in this company. What if the customer ordered wrong food but just keep saying they do other something else?   Answer Question

got other offer